Defining Hacking, and why is it so bad?

But the real question is, did you actually understand the joke. I just said this to make the reply not only 3 words.

You’re actually calling one of the smartest people on the forums stupid, sure he can be rude but yeah… stop with the fighting and get back on topic.

If a joke isn’t funny, is it truly a joke?

I think this thread has declined into an insult thread, with only like 5 people commenting. I don’t even know what to say that is on topic.

It was because all the white people die early, in case you didn’t understand. Only someone who has general knowledge or has taken stat would know. I understood it because I’m in calc, and we’re learning about this kind of stuff.

Ok guys, can we get back on topic please? Let’s get back to the hacking discussion.

Dude, you are right, they are not doing any harm unless they can do something like what Swatsec did back in 2013. Today most players are too stupid to hack. But some are!

Well yeah, often autism allows someone to be really good at one thing.

Yup, that’s why you’re good at realm. But lets get back on topic please.

Yeah, I totally agree, the only actual harm that can be done is swatsec style, which is 100% obvious. Other than that, its all what you make of it. If I was a hacker with a 0/8 wizard, and you were an 8/8 knight, even if I have no clip, I’m not going to insta kill the boss for ez loot white bag every time. People decide to treat it as malicious, even when it really isn’t exactly “malicious”.

It was too good to pass up, especially considering Shatter’s comment earlier.

Damn @Trofimowen gave u a like

He understands how to take the L with grace. Something most people on this forum should do.

You win some, you lose some.

Now shut up.

And booze some.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yqLlK4fDMOGjmpqss1P4Im2D8RYzwAPw3G55KtbSeMI/edit#gid=0

Tell me more about how nobody on this list of 2841 people put any money on this game.

There is a difference between making an informed assessment of a reality and creating an assumption of this reality based purely on your personal beliefs.

Pretty sure all the problems I have with cheaters are with the ones who stay, not the ones who leave. Not like a single person is enough to define an entire category with thousands of people in it either.

And again: that still doesn’t justify hacks in any logical capacity. You don’t need a modified client to be kind (or if you do, then there’s something extremely wrong with your sense of empathy).

I just love this argument.

“I stay in my little bubble of complete obliviousness and nothing ever gets to me. Why can’t you do the same?”

idk man, might be because of all the cheaters fucking up public Shatts I’m in by trying to rush. Or all the assholes with autoaim killing Greater Nature Sprites and Stone Guardians too fast and preventing me from getting loot. Or all the disconnects because the hacking detection on the server didn’t like me using my ability while Stunned or moving too fast after getting paralyzed. Or all the times I’ve had to rush entire Tombs and clear all sarcs pretty much by myself because the notifiers, even with hacks, apparently couldn’t be bothered to do anything. Or the fact that new ways to spend fame can’t be implemented and the gold/fame ratio can’t ever be balanced anyway because we need to account for all the assholes who fame exploited like crazy, meaning that even with one of the highest current amounts of account fame all I can do is sit on my ass feeding my pet. Or all the loot and enjoyment I didn’t get out of several dungeons and events because multiboxers destroyed them.

But of course, since none of this happened to you personally it doesn’t matter, right?

10 likes for that last rant paragraph! Like I said way earlier the game would be so much more free and over all a better experience if devs didn’t have to worry about hackers, heck the game may even had be sooooo much more developed by now

Yes it would, they wouldn’t have to worry about dealing with hackers with so much of the community screaming at them to do something. Basically hackers are stopping game development?

Wow, you got intensely triggered didnt you :clap: Lmao :+1: you voted for putin to be muricas president aswell right? Hm, maybe you even voted for Harambe with that kind of commitment for a free pixl game O.o

Yes, I used my secret network of autistic white supremacist nazi trolls to grant myself permission to vote in a US election, even though I’m French.

Do you have any actual arguments you would like to present, or is this going to be just you whining about how mean I am? If the latter is the case, then may I suggest you at least take this to private messages?