Describe Your Playstyle [or that of others]

Your name should be pronounced “Puh-hare-rest”.

Makes you sound like you have all of your 19 pairs of chromosomes.

Don’t get me started on my Thanksgiving Homework…

u r kool

When you notice you’re in the koolkids thread

Thanks a lot for the mention xD, if there’s anything I can add to my own playing style is that it’s also usually chaotic. Sure after a load of trial-and-nexus those tricks came to be but it’s still not at all hard to make a slip… and where you could slip you may fall…

Not trying to suck up to anyone… (well…maybe…)

But I genuinely enjoyed watching your Arena run. There’s something unique (or maybe I just don’t watch enough) but whereas most people do the smooth ‘side-to-side’ dodging to deke enemies, you have a fluttery butterfly-like movement to your style that’s really quite elegant; especially since you also aim pretty well.

the development of a fan-boy?

I shall now describe my playstyle in a “short phrase”

Stupid.

hmm…

• almost every single death I’ve had in the past 6 months was because i wasn’t paying attention
  • most lopsided messed up loot drops you have ever seen
  • can’t even rush an ot on warrior
  • always dead last or almost last on the rush to stone guards
  • knights have an average lifespan of 2-3 days
  • can’t get base fame above 600 for most classes for the life of me
  • likes huntress more than archer by a ton
  • hates warrior
  • just realized half my characters are dagger classes
  • most wealth ever stored at one time: 6 ubhps (it didn’t last long)
  • dies in glands more often than is comfortable admitting

Xaklor: Lord of Rubbish.

To be honest, It’s quite understandable one could be tempted to fanboy the rotmg genius @Mrunibro. He plays tighter than most divine pet-players even tho he seems “stuck” at 70/70-stage. I have still to see any better no-pet experience of this game. :smiley:

oh i guess ill watch the film of mruni with no pet arena sometime.

Me:

1. Totally sucks at everything, but likes to pretend he knows what he is talking about
  2. Seldom reaches level 20 (mostly because he instinctively teleports to godlands)
  3. Ragequits everytime he dies
  4. Only plays for extended periods of time when forced to by friends/brother

When I play on a low ranked account (before the multibox patch made it impossible to play unnamed) I play like a secret BTELKan rushing tombs on a 1/8 warrior with a 30 heal pet at most

on my main… lets just say that it’s “Why im not in Elitist: The Masters Thesis”

Divide all your stats by about 25, and that’s where I am.

My play style is just running through god-lands while trying to get better at camera rotation… which then proceeds me to immediately getting shotgunned by a ghost god.

God i need to get better at this game.

A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

Anyone who has seen me wander through realm can vouch that i’m a clumsy mother hecker. While I do bump into things and accidentally activate stuff without realizing it (no such thing as a clean tomb/shatters when i’m around, no matter how hard I try) I am able to get the job done in the end. Until recently

I never bothered to drink pots since I could just sell them which has heightened by skill greatly for my 0/8s to compete with everyone else in dangerous situations, however I still die almost every other day due to my clumsiness. I ripped a 7/8 assassin to a zombie hulk because I was typing, I ripped a mad lab set sorceror (missing fulmi) to a white dragon orb because the dragon came at me even though it was safer and easier to go the opposite direction I went, I ripped a 4/8 dbow huntress to the avatar of the forgotten king because I was eating ramen (had a full 4 seconds of time to nexus but I just sat there taking shots), I ripped a 5/8 etherite rogue because I teleported into a fire mage, I lost a 6/8 puri soulless and backpack priest to a green potion after the boss had died, and finally i lost a 6/8 shendyt priest to feargus because someone said his death message during the invisibility phase.

But when i’m paying attention I’m a pretty decent player.

Ill describe mine and Henez’s play styles.
Mine.
Timid. I don’t really go out of my comfort zone or risk my characters that much, until I do something different. Then, I go overboard and try to do stupid shit like Ep o2 with a 6/8 wizard, and no knight stun. What a badass. (I died. If you check my graveyard you’ll be like Jam, what the fuck, your wizard doesn’t have an ep on. I know. I retreated after getting 2 or 3 good eps in and then got armor broken and the rest is history) Im also incredibly bad at playing knight but its by far my favorite class which creates a little bit of a disconnect while I’m playing sadly. I also get uts that I don’t care about at all, instead of getting ones I want (an ep pls) Leaf dragon armor??? Conducting wand??? Fulmi??? 100,000,000 ctraps??? A fucking pixie set ring??? (got first three all in the span of about 45 minutes .-.)
Henez
Wow, what a god. A god among gods. Henez’s play style is unlike anybody else’s I’ve seen before. He types next to o2, he destroys cube gods to pumpin bass. Henez’s videos are like a link to the past, back when there were no pets and oryx was actually a challenge. His play style also includes tons of memes, which is very important. Overall, Henez is better than everybody else. :)))))

thats st* [quote=“ThatsMyJam, post:36, topic:2565”]
Fulmi???
[/quote]

thats pretty good actually [quote=“ThatsMyJam, post:36, topic:2565”]
Leaf dragon armor??? Conducting wand???
[/quote]

good suicide and feed[quote=“ThatsMyJam, post:36, topic:2565”]
100,000,000 ctraps???
[/quote]

feed.

yeah but ut in this case stands for “unusable trash” also I just want an ep :(((((((((((

well, ctraps and fulmi are actually very good, ctrap is just too common and fulmi is just not loved b/c you dont like sorc it seems.

Sorc is trash my dude
also i want an ep I’ve done so many sprites :(((((((