Detention

What the hell…

consolemc gave me detention for saying the t1 katana

he did well.

yes

There’s no “detention” in our school, but there is a CBR, which is a Classroom Behavior Report. Back when I was in 6th grade, and I was shy and stuff, I was reading a book while a fight was going on in class literally right next to me, and I didn’t even notice (don’t ask me why, I just didn’t). Apparently, the teacher thought I was “involved” in the fight and gave me a CBR. I didn’t even stand up for myself and explain I wasn’t involved.

PS I was reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for the 12847329th time (I was a bookworm)

wow… i cant image that… considering your name is Cenamuch

Instead of putting the cookie DOWN, he put the cookie IN THE MICROWAVE!

???wha?

Arnold Schwarznegger reference. XD

you’re on RE forums in English class??

you had that too? i had that in my old school. which makes me think that somehow were in the same district. hmm.
the only thing is, there is indeed “detention” in my old school.

Your school was?

I won’t tell you here where everyone can see!

I locked myself in a locker to get out of class… then accidentally knocked over the whole row of lockers

oops

There is that one kid who always does this - regardless of what school.

HOLY CRAP YES
except my school doesn’t have lockers…

Why not? It doesn’t matter.

I’ll probably tell you when I leave

I dropped a basketball in the hallway and a teacher freaked out and gave me detention. I “forgot” to go. Didn’t have any classes with her and she retired shortly after. Oh well.

Since im a good student, I was able to sweet charm my way out of everything, EXCEPT talking in class (whut?)