DIRKHEADS Megathread- Guildlines/history/recruitment for one of the Realm's oldest guilds!

Yeah, thats what I thought too! Was pretty surprised to see them active

Killian has been playing for the past week or so, which more or less draws awesome oldies out of the wood work

No, they didnā€™t just appear because he was back. He went through quite a bit of trouble tracking down people and telling them to get back on. Some of us were still playing in different guilds, but the majority Killian tracked down through other means and convinced them to come back.

Yes, Iā€™m sorry if I misrepresented the fact that Killian took effort to get folks to come back. But the history of awesome has been such. Killian disappears and Awesome simmers or fizzles. Killian reappears and there is an immediate flash in the pan. I donā€™t mean to suggest that itā€™s automatic (as in he doesnā€™t put any effort or work into it), I just meant to point out the correlation. But letā€™s not derail the dirkheads thread :slight_smile:

Oh, I was just letting you that itā€™s not a coincidence lol. Didnā€™t mean to come on so hard, I had just woken up 30 seconds before.

:ā€™)

A short masterclass on how to complete a Shatters from the Dirkheads.

was just wondering if yall are recruiting at the moment, apologies if yall have updated the thread with that information if so could a mod remove this post.

Weā€™re full to 50 at the moment, still having a bit of a shakedown after the Deca hype brought a lot of old players back. DW for asking though! :slight_smile:

if openings ever open up i would love to apply if that is something you all do.

I suppose bumping is not allowed, but not letting this thread get deleted.

rare to see high ranking guilds here.

Very nice guild

No rules against bumping.

Only rules against spamming.

indeed,

weird to hear a mod say something like this.

bump

I sent my application. I hope Iā€™ll be chosen :smiley:

Bump! Was I chosen to be in the guild?

Wow! What a great guild! Such a nice guild, I really want to join it!

DAMMIT.

Happy 5 year anniversary to ourselves!

:birthday:

Is there any star requirements for this guild or any maxed characters requirement? I was applied and then searched up the guild and to my surprise there were only orange stars and above. It kind of disheartened me to know there is a big chance I wonā€™t be accepted.