DIRKHEADS Megathread- Guildlines/history/recruitment for one of the Realm's oldest guilds!

Yeah, quite the same with me.

We donā€™t have have a star requirement or a maxed char requirement. We do receive a lot of applications and the guild is often full. What we mostly look for is maturity, experience, fun and a friendly face.

By friendly face, you mean we have to send a face pic? But what if the person has no webcam? HE CANNOT JOIN ;-; just kidding

But to have an idea of the thing, until what approximate time should we consider our demand as refused?

pff only 263 vengs

I see. That makes me feel a bit better.

By that, I mean, can we assume we were refused after a certain amount of time? Sorry if I didnā€™t express myself clearly enough.

Looks like nice guild. Lets see if they will like my application.

aaand bump from the graveyard

A bump so this thread doesnā€™t get archived. Only guild to ever turn me down :frowning: But i still love you guys <3

bump

Any slots open?

hi my ingame is Odinblah, i want to join this guild. i have Ts3 Discord Skype whatever and im 14 yo if that matters.

Take a closer look at the first post to know how to apply.

I saved it!

A very nice guild I wish i could join but currently not recruiting plus that EU timelineā€¦

I wanna join the guild my realmeye name is jukndog pm me and tell me if Iā€™m in or out

https://www.realmeye.com/player/Jukndog

I would like to join the guild. My nick is XjedroX. I have 6/8 paladin. I can found dungeon keys, pm me if you want to add me.

:thinking:

as someone who went through the application process, watching people apply on this thread is quite intersting.

One of the most intensive recruitment they have.