Does anyone else miss having several realms per server instead of just a couple?

but guild realms is an idea constantly brought up but it costs a fortune apparently to have a realm, as much as a server.

I personally have not heard of guild realms at all, and realms are very similar to dungeons so I honestly donā€™t see where that point comes from. Like I said, if it were to be an issue they could simply raise it to something like 5k fame per realm that lasts for 24 hours, but can only be purchased every 48 hours.
I donā€™t think I would want to see this in game anyway as it would make RotMG seem like a desolate place.

What they should do is for every realm that reaches 85 (or 50) players another realm is opened in the Nexus, if there is a Realm with 0 players, then a new realm will not be opened when one is closed as to prevent mass Realm spawning.

totally agree witht he second point, but with the first i hadnt heard of it before really, so i posted it in ideas section then some mod came and pointed me to some place that said it was a widely discussed topic and that you should post ideas about them, pretty sure they locked the thread too.

Hereā€™s the info about realms costing as much as servers. @JawsJakt

From what heā€™s told. We donā€™t know how much truth it holds so all we can do is discuss other ways of implementing more Realms here.
Ideas that are left for the imagination to experience as theyā€™ll never be implementedā€¦ (Okay, they have an extremely low chance of being implemented.)

Thatā€™s from Amitp, friend of the original devs who consulted with them on the early development of the game. Itā€™s unlikely to have changed since then. Heā€™s the closest we have to an authority on the gameā€™s internal design.

Just curious, they said they added a few extra Realms in each server but how many Realms did they actually add to your server?

For USNW, itā€™s around 1 more than usual.

they increased it to 3 from 2

I take back what I said about how observant you are

wow that showed up weird

also come to USW uni!

Huh,

Apparently not in USNW :confused:

USNW is the only server I can play on that doesnā€™t lag like hell rip.

At least you canā€™t miss click to another sword if you want to switch between Pixie/Ass

I blame DECA; had to move all my wealth onto main after they started mass banning. My mules are 3+ years old and are all level 5+ but Iā€™d rather play it safe.

I also blame my wallet for not having money for vaults ;-;

I noticed all the servers seem to lag at least a slight bit. Especially jumps in net jitter up to around 200 for me.

Moving to a client seems to help tons though. Just run the game client through the thing that runs .swf files (having a brainfart here :sweat:) and it seems to help me lots. Iā€™m back to my old lag (the normal 5-10 jitter) with no jumps at all.

Have you tried that?

I think they rather increased the number by one.

Flash Projector!
For those interested, details at https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/using-the-adobe-flash-projector

Oh, heh, I donā€™t lag super bad but I just prefer my home server because I get the least lag.

I really wish they would put in canadian servers. There are actually a lot of canadian players.

Us servers arent good in canada. This is a bit like saying add british servers because of brexit.

Hereā€™s where servers could possibly go.

Some places are more expensive than others, so in practice the servers are only in 4 or 5 places right now. Being Americaā€™s hat, Canada is pretty darn close to several of the servers. Is the performance not too good for you?

Seeing that map actually opened my eyes a little bit.

My performance is actually alright, most of the time. I just figured it would help reduce the load on most of the servers and spread it out a bit more.

so this has nothing to do with the topic i was just look @Pharest
and how he was a regular which is very interesting b/c he has 29 posts, heā€™s such an observer