Don't really like the amount of skins & re-skins

That’s because real content takes time to make. If they could make an awesome new dungeon in the same time it takes to make a new skin, we’d be swimming in dungeons because that’s obviously the better option. But that’s not the case. A whole batch of new skins can be made in a couple days, but a dungeon with any kind of quality assurance can take upwards of several months. The last time we got a dungeon that was quickly thrown together in the time frame you desire was the Ice Cave, which was made in a single week. Do you really want more dungeons with that kind of quality?

I obviously want more dungeons where hackers can walk through the walls and into the void /s

Not to mention all that riveting gameplay.

Sitting on the ice gives me so much exercise!

In all fairness, the slippery tiles was a pretty neat mechanic to introduce, but the dungeon was trying to entirely sell itself on just that instead of any good gameplay. It’s the only thing the dungeon has going for it.

honestly I just want deca to put more time into dungeons not skins.
I mean stop distracting us its okay if you want to take your time but as I said they need to do something else if they want money so much.

They are doing what you want. read Werbenja’s post above to see how Deca thinks in regards to all this.

This is the best possible option. Vanity items provide a way for people to spend money without any effect on gameplay, so it incentivizes spending without any P2W influence on the game itself.

Ice cave is fun tho

I think they are great. One it’s the only way they can make money lol to keep RotMG running. Whatever I guess. But it gives you a goal in RotMG to get all the skins as getting Whites are a useless waste of time anyway(too rare).

At least the Kabam-style of skins being tradeable meant you had an incentive to play the game, to farm up the pots to trade for one of the new skins.

A constant stream of sb skins just has me switched off from caring about them. No way I could get them all, so why bother trying for any.

If it was part of a mixture, some sb, some not, that wouldn’t be as bad but all sb = yawn.

I’m kind of fine with skins, I guess, since you can’t wear more than one at a time it’s not much of a problem.
Reskins on the other hand are just too much. I don’t want reskin prots, reskin crowns, reskin tops, i’d much prefer if they didn’t waste the sprites on reskins and instead made them their own item.

*snow sorry

Well, if you read Decas post on reddit, you would know that they have to keep pushing these out for money (yes, they openly said that)

Yeah if you’re a hopeless pleb who doesn’t play the game enough

Lool, this made me chuckle. Go outside a little kid xdd

You want me to outside a little kid?

yeah he wants you to go outside a little kid.

what are these supposed to mean?

surely not “lol” and “xd”