Doppelganger Prism

###Doppelganger Prism

It’s like looking yourself in a mirror…

Tier: UT
MP Cost: 150
**Duration:**5.5 Seconds
Cooldown: 7 Seconds
Effect: Doesn’t Teleport. Decoy follow you and shoot the same proyectiles with a 50% reduction in Damage and Rate of fire
Fame Bonus: 4%
Feed Power: 620

Drops From:

• Septavius the Ghost God (?)
  • Ivory Wyvern (?)

The trickster is the dagger class with the lowest DPS in game, now that doesn’t mean that she’s weak, but in comparation with a rogue or an assassin, she has a hard time getting SB with the bosses, because she can’t go invisibly like a rogue, or damage a hole crow of enemies like the assassin.
This prism is make with this idea in mind, while not so outstanding of a boost, still can be very usefull in certain situations that a trickster would be outmatch. maybe it’s not a perfect idea and you could argue that it’s OP, but like a wise man onces say, “It’s better that nothing” (points if you get the reference).

New UT Shuriken Idea; Shadow Kunai

I actually love this, I feel like you have put a lot of thought into it, I especially love your sprite, it’s a big like from me -pushes your squishy love heart button-

INB4 lots of criticism

Funny sprite [quote=“NEOTICK, post:1, topic:5782”]
Effect: Doesn’t Teleport. Decoy follow you and shoot the same proyectiles with a 25% reduction in Damage
[/quote]

Does this count for soul bound? How much hp do the Decoys have?
I thought this might need delay but you probably can’t pop more than 2 at a time so it won’t be that crazy dps.
Also other then test chests and some stationary enemies I don’t really see where this would be practical tbh
Although don’t get me wrong I like the item.

Would the sprite be affected by dyes? So it matches the players actual look on equip?

1-Yes, it counts as SB
2-The decoy only last 5.5 Seconds
3-The power of the decoy is depends of how much power does your character have
4- Now it has a 7 seconds cooldown

as much as i like that to be a thing, it’s not a thing in the game yet, so it’ll look like a normal decoy

Sprite. Is. Epic. :heart:

Sprite looks hot

I’m not a fan of the sprite, it just looks silly to me.

also, fancy doppelganger shenanigans aside, this is basically what the prism boils down to:

press spacebar to increase your dps by ~75%.

if the decoy follows you it’s not really being a decoy, and if it just shoots in the direction you do while following you, it doesn’t require any skill or effort to use. It’s also fairly op, considering there’s basically no extra skill needed to use it and the following dps comparison:

the black line is trickster’s base dps w/ foul.
the red line is trickster’s dps while a warrior buffs it
the white line is trickster’s dps while a paladin buffs it
the green line is (approximately) trickster’s dps unbuffed while using this prism.

for the sake of balancing it and making it less boring, I suggest the prism still makes you teleport, and the attacking doppelganger doesn’t move. this way it’s still useful, but the technique required to make use of it doesn’t make it op, it’s now situational.

I was thinking the same, but i didn’t know how to make a good sprite that was relate with the theme, so this is for now until i think for another better

HOLY CANNELONII!!THAT NEEDS TO GET NERFED!!.
Now the reductions in damage and rate of fire is 50%, and has a cooldown of 7 seconds. thanks for pointing that out :smiley:

what?[quote=“NEOTICK, post:1, topic:5782”]
The trickster is the dagger class with the lowest DPS in game,
[/quote]

no? it actually has the highest?

the sprite is insanely silly… it diminished any hope of me liking the idea… even if it was the best idea on the forums. [quote=“NEOTICK, post:1, topic:5782”]
Decoy follow you and shoot the same proyectiles with a 50% reduction in Damage
[/quote]

i get the appeals in these, i myself have thought of like 10 different versions of decoys shooting, but come on… we have the new encore prism, it shoots! Even though its trash, along with the davy’s with leaves bombs at your original tp location…

Also, since it follows you, is it perfectly ontop of you? or is it slightly behind, b/c thus it cant shoot the same bullets. And ill tell you, the chance that the game could code them perfectly ontop of each other is super slim… if they arent ontop of each other, the shots will just be all off… and your decoy will basically miss everything…

2/10

Well he could be thinking about the rogue’s ability to get to bosses quickly or the assassin’s poison

idk about the poison, but it definitely has more dps than rogue.

Love the sprite, the idea doesn’t seem insanely OP 9/10

I actually had an idea back in the ye olde days like this.

i’m glad that you get the idea,the trickster can’t get damage so easy like the assassin and the rogue

i know,i know… i was thinking that while doing it

I’m presuming the ‘decoy’ you create will have the same properties as the ‘spirit’ idea?

i.e. like another pet or a valentine heart that follows you around and can get SB in for you.

Sprite is cute!

Reading through the comments, basically everyone either loves or hates the sprite, and either thinks it’s OP or just doesn’t care about the stats. xD

So how are you countering the issue of the game not being perfectly able to code the decoy ontop of you?

B/c there are two things that im thinking when it says “shoots the same bullets as you”

• it shoots the same degree, like this,
    the pet pretending to be the decoy, while shooting the black, as you can see, that most times the black and the normal shots wont both hit one target

• or are you thinking of this

where it shoots towards the end point.

trix is pretty nice for getting sb at steamrolled events, since you have a very high speed and the teleport, in most dungeons you can get sb easily if you have maxed att