Easiest Way to get high tier items when you have nothing at all

So as the title states what is the best and easiest way to get high tier items when you have nothing. That means trading won’t work since i have not a single def pot nor do i have a single rainbow pot. Not even items i’m super broke

A PPE is the best way to do so.

You could also leach some ice tombs in EUN2. The chests drop t11 weapons and pots and tomb reskins.

So i’m still learning and ik a PPE is a Pet Player Experience but what does that mean exactly XD

Yeah but there are some people in Realm who get pissed off easily if you do nothing and do stuff like leaching i don’t really do that since I find it unfair for those who have to fight all the monsters and risk dying only for a person like me to just come in and take things but if they allow it then i’ll do it

Also idk when these Ice Tombs open and i literally have no weapon except for the t0 weapon i get

Idk what tier you are looking for but you can always make a rogue , Tp to glands and try to loot demon chest.

PPE is a derivative of the New Player Experience where you build up from scratch without trading, which apparently now just means anything with a pet.

If you have nothing, level up in low/midlands to get gear and then progress to godlands for further upgrades. Cyclops and red demon chests are your friends.

While you start running sprites and such to max, watch out for cemeteries and labs, as you can find some decent gear to trade in there.

Vault the first four def you get, for rebuilding purposes, and start drinking the rest.

I only play as Archer cuz i prefer not getting near my enemies

That makes sense

Well the rogue is the easiest to steal from the demons chest, lvl 1 tp gland steal it all and vault it.

True that makes sense i just steal and everyone gets nothing lol

Alright so PPE’s are usually called Pet Player Experiences but can be called many other things for example, Pro Player Experience. Usually a PPE is where a player has a pet to come along with them which makes the experience easy and faster.

A great way of getting T6-T8 gear (around t2-3 abilities), lvl20, potions, and even eggs quite fast would be going on the EUNORTH2 server and going into a full realm. Once your in the realm teleport to a large cluster of people in the middle of the map (fame train) and run around with the mass amount of people. Once you are lvl 20 with a decent weapons/armour start trying to kill some gods as well for possible drops like eggs, potions and soulbound loot.

Also those “Ice tombs” you’ve been hearing about are sometimes in EUNORTH2 and are opened many times in the nexus by random people.

Soulbound loot drops happen when you deal a certain amount of damage to an enemy. There are 4 different soulbound bags. Number one, what people call pbag or soulbound is usually classified as junk to players with t10 gear or higher is coloured purple. The next bag I’m going to talk about is the UT bag, which is a bag with the contents of a special weapon related to the dungeon/enemy it is being dropped at. Most of these UT’s are useless and are occasionally fed to a pet. The next bag is the Potion bag, looking like its a velvet bag with a gold string tied around it, the bag always has a potion inside of it. Not one of the crappy health potions or the mp potions but more like speed potions, dexterity potions, vitality potions, defence potions, life potions, mana potions, wisdom potions and attack potions. Next is the white bag, treasured among most as it drops much greater UT items. Some UT’s are WAY more valuable than others, for instance inside the Abyss of Demons a Dblade/Demon Blade is a much rarer UT compared to the Prejudice Staff inside the Sprite World.

I hope this helps you and other new players in the future ~ ShadowNax

the problem is that there is a lot of ppl and its gonna be hard if you dont have good items and not max dex,att

In fact, the original PPE, or Pet Player Experience, was that the player would go adventure with a pet, and act like he was alone. Other players couldn’t interfere with his character, and so he would only be able to get gear by killing monsters. (he could or couldn’t get gear from people trowing stuff on the ground, depends on the player’s idea of a PPE)

I don’t mean that the player should solo everything, but he should play the game only with people that are here to play it, if that makes sense.

But now, some new types of PPE have appeared. Here’s some of them :
-double PPE, where 2 players are doing a PPE together, exchanging stuff etc…
-fake PPE, where a players accepts donations, is trading etc… in fact, this one is just playing with a pet.
-guild PPE : like a regular PPE, but the guild can help by oppening private dungeons, letting the PPE player get the loot, etc…

There you go! Good luck in your quests, adventurers!

EDIT : forgot the most important part xD
The objective of a PPE is getting a character maxed to 8/8, and getting the best stuff possible.

Wow this is actually really helpful and sometimes my friends help me out if i need it since i tend to get at least t8 gear which makes me feel safe and it helps me level up faster. The only thing about the fame train thing where your in a group is that i have a fear that somehow in someway an enemy is going to hit me and insantly kill me which i try to avoid and it happened to me today that exact thing and i lost the pots i drank and the gear i had. The good thing was that the Christmas Pack was free so i didn’t lose much except for all the potions i drank from it.

level up to level 5 before the fame train. then you have a good 250+ hp, and if you just focus on dodging since everyone else kills the gods, then you can stay alive easily and get to level 20, which makes it easier.
A more random way to do it is sit around in USW3 and wait for people to drop stuff and try and pick it up before everyone else, but that’s boring.
Once you get a few pots, merch and always keep a few pots in your vault just in case you die with everything, so you can merch more.

heya:

1. i can help you start off, just message me ingame
  2. level up to 20 and get items off of chests in godlands, they will give decent T7 stuff which you can exchange for loot drop + loot tier potions in the tinkerer
  3. do dungeons and take it slow if you need
  4. farm up a good pet with at least heal as the first ability
  5. use the wiki and forums from realmeye for a better explanation of the game and how it works, certain dungeons, etc

lastly, here you go

heres the source

I would recommend you to use knight because it is easy to max and gets fame fast.
Or warrior that gets loot easily of its beserk.
From what i see you haven’t even got 150 bf on any of ur char before so you should try knight or warrior.