Easiest Way to get high tier items when you have nothing at all

Not even 100 fame in total (plus fame bonuses)

I would use knight but like i said iā€™m not too fond of close range. I tried using paladin and it went ok but i didnā€™t like the low range so i rather play as archer since he has a good range and his special which is quivers are good for stunning or paralyzing enemies.

That would be great if you can help me start off when do you get online. Iā€™ll be on today and tomorrow at probably 12pm central standard

TheAGDā€™s pet level is at the point where it might as well be a NPE. IG Statakaka did 3 of those to 8/8 and got a couple shatters whites, tomb rings and stuff and lots of life but he has connections that will get him into shatters and he is a god as far as skill goes, in all it wont work well. I admit my rare pet probably carried my priest ppe to the 4/8 beast he is now.

The flowchart is a bit off IMO.
Def is not guaranteed from abyss. Speaking of abyss rushing with less than a max rare (in which case rogue which can now basically permacloak comes into the picture and pally can permabuff) requires lots of skill and stats (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlLsIWGCNJ4 noxe petless 7/8 knight w/ tomb ring and tops) or a good pally setup (in which case 50 50 pet will do if you have Candy Coated. But if you can rush abysses they are still profitable because the lack of guaranteed def is enough of a turn off that vit is quite sellable nowadays and Dblades and treasures feed extremely well.

Sorcerer and Rogue are good at WC but IMO ninja is great (speed and itā€™s fairly easy to get stars in) and my 4/8 priest PPE has been getting drops in all the WCs itā€™s been in and Wizard can nuke out drops even if you only get in the last phase.

The initial maxing process is quite well represented by the chart though.

Hope this helps!

http://bluenosersguide.weebly.com/ this guide is also great in general, tops WILL come if you can get a decent pet, max chars to wine cellar and grind. Just this weekend I got all t13 Armors from my 4/8 priest and 1/8 ninja.

IMO archer sucks w/o doom bow because you have to go close range with tiered (e.g. t8 gold bow) to get good damage in without having the cushion of def melee armor gives. Unmaxed melees are pretty eh in glands but can run sprites well enough and the dex can sell easily for useable (e.g. t9) itens.
Letā€™s cut to the chase on how to get high tier itens

1. Wine Cellars and Shatters
    They are fickle to get into unless you hunt them well, Neoā€™s realmeye used to have a discord link for this game which had avatar and lichesandents channels but idk where they went. Trickster works for shatters because you have decent DPS and teleporting out of sketchy things. Assassin is ok for WC even unmaxed because 40 unmaxed speed can get you there most of the time and 2 poisons from a full MP charge will get loot usually.
  2. Grinding pots for them
    Melees and Wizards are good farmers unmaxed because DPS, anything is good when maxed. Leech labs and run sprites and snakepits and whatever until you can either ā€¦
    a. Max a char (def then anything but life and mana) to do 1&2 faster and more reliably.
    b. Just buy and hoard tops.

Also, it means no trading and picking up your own items not other peoples items, upgrading and doing everything on your own. Otherwise just do that but allow trading and other things if you need to rebuild.

A good way to get easy loot when you have absolutely 0 is to collect quest items & sell them.
This is T7/8/9 weapons and armours.

They drop in godlands, and from Red Demon chest, or maybe more safely, some are in Cyclops God chests. Undead Lair too.

People will usually pay 1 pot to get their quest item, so check the Buying offers on Realmeye trading page, or post them on your own offers page.

If you collect T3+4 abilities they can be an easy trade to get a quest item off someone, which you can then sell for a pot. So if you pick up any abilities, TP to a newb of that class in the midlands who might still only have a T0 ability, but a nice T7 in their inv that theyā€™ll trade to you.

Itā€™s a nice story if it was purely that, but it was a bit of a muddier history as I remember.

NPE vs PPE - <i>click to be transported back in time to..."The Old Days"</i>

NPE was a thing before, where you would start a new account, either named or more usually, unnamed. - NPE for New Player Experience.
Then PPE came about as a spin-off from NPE.
Some people said it (derogatory) for Paying Player Experience, either to be insulting to people who bought items/tops in the nexus, or to people who spent gold on their NPE to give it a strong pet ā€œhave you seen that NPEā€™s pet, I wonder how much gold he spent - more like PPE not a real NPE.ā€

It came about that more often people would be saying it in connection with Pets, and less people used alt/NPE accounts due to investing in a Pet on their main - so PPE as Pet+Player Experience just became common use, (and it does make fine sense for an abbreviation!).

With Rotmg getting a little stale with Kabam doing fewer updates, more people started doing no-trading/no-vault-loot for something more challenging, like @Endertimes describes.

NPE died out because people just didnā€™t want to go back fully to 0, and as functions have been taken away from the unnamed accounts, itā€™s made them basically unplayable, unless you like NLE (no loot experience).

ā€¦thatā€™s how I remember it, anyway!

sure! just message me ingame if u see me

rip kinda sad, my ppe got to lvl 8ā€¦ but my npe is 1/8, almost 4/8.

But you cant really tell as much who is a npe.

Fake PPE could also be like saying ā€œOMFG I GOT A ACCLEIM FROM A PIE RAT C4VE B3ST PP3 EV3Rā€

whats the point in a ppe if you cheat itā€¦???

Wrong. It means Pro player experience. everyone referring every single thing in the game to pets these daysā€¦ ppes were invented before pets im pretty sure, so it canā€™t mwan pet player experience.
gets ready to face 234567895327473276 faces turning against him in the heat of the battle and start throwing random plastic forks at him just because they think it means pet player experience.

Lab bosses drop t11 weapons and armor. Ice Caves drop tops. You can probably join some of those easily since the event. Ice Tombs drop t11 weapon reskins.

Try visiting some of these

Get some shit items = T7-T9 Weapon and a t7-t9 armor (Can be found in glands in chests and dropped in pbs from bosses) get ur equip ready on a char and Get loot drop potions ( u need to trade a t7 item for first and for the t8 item ull get loot drop)
then leech any dungeons or do shatters its pretty easy
got sky gsorc t6 scepter from shatters with t9 bow

I can tell it isnā€™t, because itā€™s not only refering to pro players. In fact, a pro player experience would be for a poor/bad player to try playing on a account with multiple good characters, if we follow the name of it.

And even the realmeye forum help calls it like that.

People wanting to be seen as a pro player would want to make a PPE and get a crazy good character, to show off their skills and that they donā€™t need other players to be at the top.

So some of them might say they got their 8/8 topped character from a PPE, instead of saying it was from farming abbys and trading for example.

iv never heard of people bragging about ppe, its usually about their fame, number of maxed characters, soloing shatters, or their guild.

Yeah, PPE is better used for youtubers, as they can show proofs of their actions. Because of how easy it is to cheat a PPE, it is not really used as a skill-showing thing for people that do not record their plays.

ppe is generally a self-fulfillment.

Or

if you want the ppe luck.