False Scammer marked for years

its been years since ive been marked as a scammer on this website. it started with these guys wanting to trade with me and i caught them trying to scam me so i told them i reported them. the rest of him and his group of guilds marked me as scammer. So now im here being a “scammer” for years.
please any admin or officers can you please lift or remove this scam title off my name. thank you.

List of entertaining threads
[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

The thing is, nobody will know whether you are telling the truth or not, so why not devise a button that marks you as a good merchant. I mean sure, there is a possibility that people would make multiple accounts but getting them to 13 stars and then making an account. Urgh goodluck @moderators

Currently there doesn’t seem to be a way of getting rid of that tag. I mean technically it shouldn’t be difficult to do, but I’m not aware of any rules regarding removing scammer tags.

As long as Your offers are decent, I don’t think a lot of people pay attention to tags. Even if they do, they’d most likely be more careful, but still trade (there aren’t that many people who ignore offers just because they come from tagged scammers).

Yeah. Unless it’s a 9+ item offer, or something like keys, most people will probably ignore a scammer tag.

I thought those tags were just personal? Like only the people who mark you as a scammer see it. I just went to your RealmEye and didn’t see any scammer tag. Where is it supposed to be located?

No, you will def see people marked as a scammer.

Huh, where does it show up? and how can one tell if they have been marked?

It should just appear when you’re looking at trade offers or on profile. I don’t remember seeing many.

I could be wrong I guess.

Well look at the OP’s profile, do you see it?

Could be possible hes mistaken and just thinks hes marked as scammer.

@NokutoKun Why do you think you’re marked as a scammer for all to see?

I think the real scam is this deal https://i.gyazo.com/d9a66f869ed37b5795df54a5aa7139b4.png

lol

As others have said, I think it’s possible you accidentally tagged yourself as a scammer and thats what you’re seeing, lol.

Scammer tag is visible mainly in the Trading tab, when browsing offers. I don’t think it’s visible on the profile page unless the person viewing tags the player as scammer.

If enough people tag someone as a scammer then there’s a red warning sign next to all their offers. Would post a pic, but my screenshooting app is messed up and I’m to lazy to fix it. Just go here and You’ll see OP with tag and another tagged scammer as a bonus.

NokutoKun, your name appeared many times throughout the Kabam Forums main scammer thread so not sure i’m going to believe you.

rly? wow.
they really hated me.

Yeah I don’t think a single guild “really hating someone” would bother doing that.

Damn, I had a hacking guild get mad at me once and they said they were all gonna report me as a scammer, idk if they did or not but that sucks that you can do that to people. I guess it probably does more good than harm though. Now that I know people actually can get marked, I’ll start reporting, I thought it was just a personal thing.

well you dont know, maybe the group is a big group of friends that know each other irl and think its funny to effing tag me as a scammer. after calling them out as a scammer.