False Scammer marked for years

proof of assholes reporting people for no fucking reason. this is how i got marked as scammer. ill repeat myself again, few years back i sold a key to a guild info in my realmeye bio and they didnt pay me. so i told them i reported them, in return the whole guild marked me as a scammer.

We canā€™t see what they or you said beforehand. Your screenshot proves nothing.

His screenshot proves something else though, heh

oooo, nice catch!

He catched himself

i dun get it whats so special

kk report dat kiddo

Cheater reports are only done by video. Donā€™t tell anyone that theyā€™re exactly as broken as single image reports, though.

I mean, if the realmeye account matches the name on the screenshot, then just go ahead and ban it. Who would photoshop something to make themselves look like a hacker?

You realize anybody could edit their name to appear as itā€™s you playing on their screen and record themselves hacking? Thatā€™s only one of the many ways

Point is realmeye account is irrevocably tied to your realm account. I.e. if the account Aurorious on realmeye posts a picture where the in game name is Aurorious, itā€™s most definitely actually a screenshot of Aurorious unless i doctored someone elseā€™s photo to have my name. Meaning if he appears to be hacking, heā€™s either actually hacking, or photoshopped to pretend he is. And why would someone do the latter?

Oh yes you mean since it was the the himself that put up the screeny yes very good point im sure he could get banned for it easy.

I think that sounds like sarcasm so just putting this out thereā€¦ it is not.

Damn @Aurorious I thought you were one of the good ones !

Deca plz ban

Nice try. Missed the stars.

why you so fast I was about to fix that!

Made you a red star :stuck_out_tongue:

Wouldnā€™t it be way more convincing if you made the star in the picture yellow? Or edited to a guild Iā€™d ever been in.

Yes but iā€™m not trying to get you banned and donā€™t want to put in more effort :stuck_out_tongue:

i like those idiots who get themselve caught, someone should make a guild hackers and how not to get caught lol.

Oh, right. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ