Fame train help plz

I am having difficulties getting enough fame, i know how to do the fame train and get the bonuses but i cant play during the time the fame train is active and i need to know where i can fame train at around 10pm pacific northwest time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Follow the guide on Realmeye, or Bluenoser’s Fame Farming Guide

BTW, at the time of you posting this… the fame train server, EUN2, is ded af, no one is online right now

yeah i know but is there another server i could get a fame train going on thanks for help

Unfortunately there are no public fame trains on as late as 10:00 p.m. pst. The ftrain and ptrain usually die down by the late afternoon in pst.

When fame train is down, turn to USW3. There’s usually at least one mostly-full realm in my experience.

every server except the ones in asia are pretty much dead at this time.

That’s because ASE and AE are always dead.
Here’s a good joke: Wine Cellars in ASE.

That lets me ask the question : is there any fame train server on EU servers? I never, ever found any…

well the main train is on eun2

Thanks, I’ll check on this soon.

@Shatter can u give him a realm ogs discord link? I can’t, I cleared my discord when I changed to Kam.

@Scorchmist too

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.