[Finished] Realmeye Fanfiction Contest ~by Scorchmist

no reason to reinstall
use this

I AM IN! :smiley: TIME TO PLAY :slight_smile:
Tealeaves, if you hear this, pls give me my 8/8 maxing kit nao :3

Try @'ing him here, sending him a realmeye PM, or Pmā€™ing him in-game to get your maxing kit :slight_smile:

@Tealeaves, can you give me my maxing kit? :smiley:

Just told her over discord, shes online but may not be at the computer

Thanks so much Shatter :smiley:

Your character isnā€™t even level 20 yet. Get to 20, then we talk. I also sent you a message on realm eye about a week ago. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for letting me know btw! I just assumed he would eventually check his realm eye and contact me there like the others have. XD

Sorry, Iā€™m about to hit level 20. As for the message, I am not good with messaging on Realmeye XD

Let me just finish farming thisā€¦

Okay level 20. What now? :3

@Tealeaves he is lvl 20

@Tealeaves Iā€™m ready :3

Iā€™m actually going to need to have you wait. You really caught me at a bad time. Iā€™m at work, my office was getting audited. Will you be online later?

Ehm my mom and I are going to eat soon, but I should be online until 10-10:30 after that. Sorry bout that m8, itā€™s cool :smiley:
Iā€™ll make a second Archer and start working for better archer gear!

What time zone?

Eastern Standard. Rockin it up in NY.

No worries. No need to be sorry. I should be able to get on around that time. Thatā€™s actually probably better. It would be a lot better if you can message me on realm eye instead of this thread though.

Time to create a harem fanfiction with jealous classmates, that handsome that makes girls go kya, the guy with glasses that is unexpectedly a genius, the quiet girl and the rest of the class, that seems to not exist as well as a random plot twist that gives the main character magical powers that adds plot armor to the already existing plot holes.

[details=Ugh][quote=ā€œMrSurvivor, post:218, topic:2618ā€]
that handsome that makes girls go kya
[/quote]

Rmgnoob[quote=ā€œMrSurvivor, post:218, topic:2618ā€]
the guy with glasses that is unexpectedly a genius
[/quote]

Scorchmist[quote=ā€œMrSurvivor, post:218, topic:2618ā€]
the quiet girl
[/quote]

Shatter[quote=ā€œMrSurvivor, post:218, topic:2618ā€]
the rest of the class
[/quote]

rest of the forums[quote=ā€œMrSurvivor, post:218, topic:2618ā€]
gives the main character magical powers that adds plot armor to the already existing plot holes.
[/quote]

main character= shaxasno[/details]