[Finished] Realmeye Fanfiction Contest ~by Scorchmist

the one you just wrote
Edit.oh, got ninja’d

The one story I posted here?

no this one [quote=“Shaxasno, post:116, topic:2618”]
Ohh I get it, was reading the above comments and saw people saying something about that.

Don’t make me make a story about Oryx and the truth about the wine celler! xo
[/quote]

That isn’t a fanfic, that’s a description of a possible fanfiction…

im pretty sure it was meant as a joke.

One fateful knight ( haha I’m so punny ) Shatter was looking for free itenz in a giant castle! Suddenly a deadly creature stepped into the light and nailed him with every single shot it had. As shatter was bleeding to death he remembered something… Pets are too op, and he survived, while the Brute of Oryx got elecricuted because their suits are made of metal so yea, and pets electric ability is awesome! Shatter is a MLG beast so he made it to the Stone Guards and got 2 Stone swords! Then he raced into oryx’s chamber ready to duo oryx with his OP blobfish! He completely crushed oryx and got a skysplitter sword, abyssal armor and a mith, not that he needed anything to replace his pixie, ogmur, resu, and crown ( no not the forgotten crown, the 700 wis crown ). Next he used his wine cellar incantation and rushed to oryx, wait no, he CLEARED to oryx, every last barrel! Then he slayed Oryx 2 and got some tops that he just left in the bag because tops are for noobs! He was about to return to the nexus but suddenly the ground started shaking… Churning, as if the very earth was trying to kill him. He put his sword into the stone and a great ringing sound came out, RNGesus was satisfied with the respect it was getting and gave Shatter the greatest gift it could give, 1000% drop rates and gave Blobfish, Shatter’s faithful pet a admin ambrosia! He lived forever and got more base fame than PallyKing, without glitches! ( this is in real life because Shatter can do this in real life too because he’s a Navy SEAL )

THE END
P.S. GL with winning and thanks @Shatter for being cool enough to give me someone to write about :slight_smile:

What is the meaning of that image? I’ve seen it so many times < .>

looks kinda like the multiboxer one

It means that you have missed the joke…

oh i was talking about your profil pic.

@Shaxasno im sorry, but your really slow on this…

I’ve done this before

I know, a friend told me you did it and that is why I added it into the story :slight_smile: ( I still have yet to get a A.S.S. )

6 Days LEFT!!!

@castawayz didnt you say you were write one?

loving the pic

lol tyvm, in the xmas spirit

so if you havent figured it out, its means you missed the joke. You are the planet there, and the joke is just revolving around, but you just dont get it. Basically what it means.

I’m not good when it comes to understanding jokes t -t

yeah… i thought i was bad…