[Finished] Realmeye Fanfiction Contest ~by Scorchmist

Once upon a time there was a BLUE fish. He was one of hermits minions. He would always be shot down by stupid knights then revived. One day, he decieded he would have his revenge. He stole the hermits mighty helm of the juggernaut then turned it to darkness. Whoever he hit would instead of giving def, armor break! he evolved into thesal but still has mercy and gives gifts whenever somebody reminds him of his uncle, king alexander. :smiley: PLZ LET ME WIN0

-DANMONEY

Best art

yup

you should use that for ur profile pic after Christmas or something XD

Ooh yeah pineapple.
Now that youā€™re done using it can I haz it?

Dude you won a 8/8 package hey? get in contact with tealeaves!

I will. In fact, if you see him, Iā€™m going to be on in the late afternoon. So Iā€™ll try and if you can get ahold of him, then that works too. Iā€™m so happy :3
P.S. The Jugg-Wearing Shatter for president 2020

Just be on the game and sheā€™ll reach you sometime

Rip I only found out about this event very recently and because Iā€™m posting this on the last day I assume not enough people will notice it for it to win anything but anyway, here goes.

The forums used to be a very lonely place. @Doc was all alone. No pages updating, no people flocking in to his brand new page. Although he had expected it, it still made him feel disappointed. Ah well, he thought, itā€™s new, people will come eventually. So he waited, his computer screen a piercing white, unchanging.
Weeks went by. Docā€™s patience had been running thin. He turned to his divine pet, a Blue Landfish he had named @Shatter in honor of the gameā€™s hardest dungeon.
ā€œWhy is nobody on my fantastic forums?ā€ He asked. He sat down with his head in his hands.
ā€œI think itā€™s obvious,ā€ the Landfish said, ā€œthereā€™s just no activity. We need to make some.ā€
ā€œThanks bud,ā€ Doc said without looking up. As it dawned on him his head snapped up.
ā€œD-d-did you just talk?ā€ Docā€™s voice was tremulous. The Landfish smiled at him before slowly swelling and doubling in size.
ā€œYes of course I did, us Landfish are the smartest marine animals.ā€ As Doc wrapped his head around what had just happened, his Landfish (already looking more humanoid than fish) pranced about, talking his head off.
"Yeah so we should start a topic in each category, maybe even more than one. Then when people see that thereā€™s forum activity, they will want to join it. Also you can call me Shatter, I liked that name as a pet so I think Iā€™ll keep it now that Iā€™m sentient."
Doc stood up. He had finally realized and accepted that his pet had become an actual person. As he thought about what Shatter had said, he realized he was a pretty intelligent person at that.
So Doc and Shatter started their plan, having conversations over self-made threads. However within a week, the plan seemed to be working. The forum alerts drew more people, the community started to grow. People like @Nevov, @Scorchmist, and @Trofimowen people who could teach other players, start fun writing competitions, and just post random deep mind bending quotes. The community just kept on growing, people like @Puffagod designing mind blowing dungeons with extraordinary attention to detail.
Doc and Shatter finally took a step back. The forum was good, it no longer needed them to start itā€™s threads. Doc happily stepped into the role of mod while Shatter became theā€¦ official Santa or somethingā€¦

I was lucky enough to join these forums when they were already thriving. For whoever actually read this whole thing, be thankful for the the people who have helped make the forum what it is today.

-MrLoaf

PS: I may add to this throughout the day if itā€™s allowed.

sure :stuck_out_tongue:

ill comment on it tomorrow

alrighty, I know itā€™s much to late for it to get any traction in terms of likes XD

Itā€™s just that the little red skin is like the skin I want most in the game

yeah, getting more than 19 likes is kinda hardā€¦

rip. who has 19?

piggby has 20 at this point

rip maybe if I had posted sooner.

I could always win personal fav or participation i guess

Iā€™m having some issues-my game quite simply wonā€™t load :frowning:
Iā€™ve been trying to get on for 2 hours now :frowning:

are you playing on flash? did you update it?

http://www.realmeye.com/appspot

Oh shoot! Gotta check that.

Iā€™m reinstalling Adobe. Hope this works crosses fingers

Uhm nothing. It still wonā€™t load. ._.