Flash Player Projecter. (Need Help!)

• Computer Operating System: Mac
    So, I took the advice of getting flash player projector. I have the file for RotMG(It is the latest version, I have checked many times) and it says version loading error, retrying. Can anyone help? (I have waited 1 hour for it to load)

What flash projector version are you using?

It doesn’t say. How do I find it?

Your flash projector version has nothing to do with the server error.

Can you play on Safari?

Pretty sure the Mac version is similar to the Windows version in this regard. Try this method:

Wow it worked! Thanks! I guess the file on mac doesn’t work…

Glad to hear it.

Even better, this URL will always be current when the game updates, so you don’t have to go digging through HTML every time.

Cool its a little slow but works great!

Hasn’t lagged out once!

Good! Side note: you’re using version 24. Some people get even better performance using version 18. That was the last Extended Support Release from Adobe, so it’s got security updates but not the new features that can slow things down even though the game doesn’t use them.

How do i find version 18?

Same way you found version 24, just change the download URL from 24 to 18. Here’s a how-to:

So I got version 15 and the language error came up again. However, since i’m on a mac and the game is a url not a file I can’t approve it. What should I do?

Try version 18. If that still doesn’t work, but 24 works and plays well then just stick with 24.

I guess i have to stick to version 24 then
It didnt work and the language error came again

Hey, I’m not all alone!

@Doc realmeye/appspot works fine, but it’s sometimes a bit slow.

So now what I do is enter /appspot in browser, take the ABC, and plug it into the projector. It loads a lot faster, any idea why?

What is an abc?

I also use a mac. I am pretty sure the reason you could not open the actual file on your computer with flash projector is because of apple’s built-in security settings. You have to give flash projector permission to open your .swf client file by adding it as a trusted location in advance flash player settings. To do this:

1. Go to System Preferences
  2. Select Flash Player
  3. Click on the Advanced tab
  4. Click the + icon and type in the file path to your .swf client file.
  5. Re-open with flash