Format Breaking

So iwas gonna publish my idea, so i copied from Words, but then it turns out like this

and its suppose to be connected…

i checked with my dragon set b/c i copied that from word when i published it.

And it did the same thing…

@moderators do u know why?

INB4 Important responses to leave you a cookie and a like for Valentines <3 :cookie:

Edit: You guess? I’m giving up on being nice now, toxic community shall stay toxic forever :persevere:

umm thanks i guess

Scorch try copying into notepad or something.

Then try copy-pasting?

works fine, i also tried copying into like 4 other things

notepad:

Now try from Notepad to here?

Edit: @Scorchmist probs just some formatting thing on word, that’s why you don’t use Word xd cuz it has all the stuffs.

oh fck, it worked! i tried it for like some weird internet writer programs then pasted here, and it didnt work?

thats weird, b/c ive used it several times now.

Hmm apparently even replacing “fuck” with “fck” even gets flagged, seen 3 post of scorch saying “fck” flagged. Oh well good thing I censor myself to death Inb4 flag for a observatory comment

On topic @Scorchmist we talking about how half the time you make a drop down it doesn’t work? I honestly have no Idea what causes it seems to not be consistent from what i’ve tested :confused:

oh really? how come i dont know about this? [quote=“Shatter, post:10, topic:5823”]
On topic @Scorchmist we talking about how half the time you make a drop down it doesn’t work?
[/quote]

???

rip niegil, getting flagged

I use word for practically everything.

That includes copying and pasting.

Haven’t noticed this issue (note that after I type something, I press ENTER),

What version of Word? I use 2016.

Copied and Pasted from Word

Hello.
My name is Turkey.
I like to annoy Xaklor. He is useless and annoying.

i tested it rn,

An ice cream cone is left sitting in the hot sun. Sarah notices that the ice cream melts and loses half of its volume every 5 minutes. If the starting volume was 125 mL, determine a function for the volume, with respect to the amount of time left out in the sun.

and it works, although i didnt type this out.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.