Leprechaun

u wanna fucking go m8

lel xd

U WOT

trump

Lord and savior

not trump

Not Hillary

I know it, we all know it. Hillary has been hiding her emails. It’s that simple. In fact, my dear friend, who happens to work for the FBI, told me that she hides her emails, believe me. It’s a disaster. Who knows how many emails she hid from us? Now let me tell you, she says she “hasn’t been hiding anything”. Wrong! You have no idea how many emails she deleted. It’s incredible! Now anyways, let’s move onto China…

Words of wisdom

Now lemme tell you something about wisdom. Obama once said he was a wise man, believe me. Now look at him, it’s a disaster! Unemployed with 2 kids. Weak! All I can say about that is that it’s absolutely incredible! He’s been a tremendous failure from the start. And look what he did with Iraq. I’d send Carl Icahn to Iraq. He’s a great negotiator. But I can’t. because We have to kick the hell out of ISIS and take all their oil. Saudi Arabia makes a billion dollars a day. We don’t. We gotta make more money, trust me. And Obamacare isn’t gonna help us on that. All Obama did was, “I give money to everyone. And then they owe me favors.” All the politicians are like that. It’s a totally corrupt system, believe me. I got friends all over the government and that’s what they all say! I mean, look at us! The Mexicans/Chinese/South Koreans are killing us. They’re taking away all our jobs. I get along very well with foreign leaders, but we gotta step it up, America. That’s my 2 cents for you all. Thank you.

disgusting

donald-approved

weeb

OMG! Anime is watashi favorite! KYAAAAAAAAA