[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

I hack you, i steal your :cookie: and delete system32. My :cookie:

I hit you with my Pixie sword at point blank range, inflicting full soulbound damage. You drop the cookie in a cookie bag. My cookie :cookie:

I sneak in your house and i take your cookie. my :cookie:

I drink Belle Delphine’s shower water and get supernatural weeaboo powers. I engage in battle with you and use my otherworldy strength to pin you down, defeating you so thoroughly you give up the cookie voluntarily. I kill you anyway because I could tell with my powers that cookie was fake, and shake the cookie out of your bloody, bruised corpse.

My cookie :cookie:

Just thought i’d take the cookie, break at bit off, and keep some of it.

I returned it to YesButNo.

His cookie

I steal the :cookie: when you try to give it back to YesButNo. My :cookie:

I punch you to death with my residual gamer girl strength and pry the cookie from your cold, stiff fingers. I split the cookie with keenanryan cuz he was polite.

Our 1/2 cookies :cookie:

I obtain both halves of the cookie using Crazy Diamond.

My :cookie:

I hire a Mystic to stasis @TROLLDLLR and send him off to a distant plane. I then realize the cookie was sent into the plane as well, so I use my intellectual powers to render a spirit. I send the spirit over to the distant plane to fetch the cookie.

The cookie escapes. I rage. I cry. I curse. I jump into the Void and miraculously survive. I get teleported to TROLLDLLR’s realm and scream at him, asking where the cookie is. TROLLDLLR has no answer and is thrown into the Void, dying and losing a valuable character.

As TROLLDLLR’s character dies, I pick up the character’s Jugg and sell it for a premium chocolate chip cookie. The cookie is not good enough, so I throw that into the Void as well.

I cry and cry, then realize that the original cookie was in my pocket this whole time.

I am a retributionist, and therefore I revive my lost character. I obtain another jugg through manipulation of time and space, and then I use Steal and steal the cookie.

I hack DECA’s system and ban TROLLDLLR, wiping out all characters. I then steal the cookie.

I reverse hack you, managing to unban myself and ban you instead.

my :cookie:

I reverse reverse hack you with the ultimate command of “/noU”

I use my shield to stun you and take the cookie. my :cookie:

I pull a bert and fill up all the servers. As you DC, you drop the cookie into one of my bots’ hands. The bot gives it to me.

deca bans u for ddos

I use Kabam’s bomb to destroy deca and now the game belongs to WS again.

your logic is flawed therefore

:cookie: is still mine

I like-spam you with bots and i take the cookie while you was overcrowded with love.

my :cookie: !

Love is a lie. It’s still his cookie. But then i come back from jail because i charmed the guards with my natural charisma. I beat him up, drag his limp body into a dumpster, and take the cookie from his stiff fingers.