[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

The spelling nazis strike you down and I take the cookie,
My :cookie: <3

yea but ofc I report him for stealing content and he gets locked away, the cookie far from his reach.

on the way home you notice that men in black suits are following you. after walking past a dark alley, someone rushes out of it and pulls you in a van. you try to resist but they put you asleep using chloroform.
you wake up in a dark room, cuffed to a rusty old chair. "hes awake."
a single lamp gets turned on, shining in your face. the only thing you see is a silhouette. "you think you are so clever but now I have it"
the person steps past the lamp … its me in a cookie monster costume. i lay my hands on your shoulders. "you are staying here. and ill take IT with me. i guess i should thank you for bringing us the key for complete world domination. the society as you know it will no longer exist when this plan is complete."
i pull the cookie out of my pocket, holding it up like a trophy. “muahahahaha.” im leaving the room but stop in the door frame and turn my head a bit. the weak light throws long shadows on my face.
MY cookie.

I :cookie: your :cookie: to take the :cookie: from the :cookie: bearer.

remind me of “take the hill” or something like that, but instead of a cookie, there was a hill (who would’ve guessed)

I summon a magical cat-like deity, that destoys the universe with a giant, rainbow laser beam. Then, I create my own world, in it’s center placing a huge planet in form of a cookie.

My :cookie:

I disguise as a white bag to take Hantah’s cookie.

I get cancer from this thread, and through the Make-a-Wish foundation I receive the cookie from you.

I sent you a virus and steal your browser cookies (again).

I blackmail your cookie with it’s nudes

Bumped into you and snag the cookie while I dropped raisin cookies all over the floor, making you think you dropped it.

@lumiosa actually got confused by the cookies they dropped, and one of them was the real cookie. I pick up the cookie. My :cookie:

I take the cookie right out of your hands and run off with it. My :cookie:

OMG the cookie thread!! I was so close to getting the cookie on the kabam forums forever right b4 they shut down the forums, but my power went out and they closed them b4 it cam back on :sob:

I kick you and take the cookie, my cookie :cookie:

As the cookie falls out of @DevonRey’s hand, it falls into a drain and into my hand

My cookie ^.^/

So me winning on the Kabam Forums meant nothing? FeelsBadMan

I take the cookie.
My cookie.

The cookie ran away from @RockonMG’s browser. I pick up the cookie wandering in the rain.

I take the cookie.

My cookie.

I nab the cookie as you began typing your reply to Knrk and consumed it.

It was an oatmeal raisin cookie, which doesn’t count. I have the chocolate chip cookie. My cookie. :cookie:

I realize you’ve all been fighting over the wrong cookie, I use the wayback machine to get the real cookie from the wildshadow forums. My :cookie: