[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

One of those airdrop agents was one of my spies. He steals the cookie and replaces it with a fake one. by the time you find out he’s already gone

My Cookie

what you just told us was just a dream and wasnt real.
my :cookie:

But then you wake up and find that your entire existence was a dream and you were hallucinating because you drank too many bottles of Ghost pirate rum.

My cookie

i tricked you and your cookie has ghost pirate rum so you get drunk and forget about any cookies.

but before I fall asleep you die when you try to go to bed. I may or may not have put 500 ice adepts in your room. :wink:

The ice adepts eat the cookie and I buy a new one with the rest of my life savings.

MY COOKIE! :joy::joy::joy: (cool kid 2002 confirmed)

Other pokemon are

I still have a cookie
Our Kookies

The Illuminati destroys all of ur guys cookies and out of remains of those cookies,makes a GIANT cookie for me.
My :cookie:

Then I delete it and buy a new one

SEE!

My cookie

i stab you

I eat you and the cookie, buy a new cookie

Since im the Avatar of the Forgotten King,i destroy u and get the cookie.my :cookie:

After about 20000000000 hours of fighting I defeat you and take the cookie. I die in the shatters that you drop.

Stone Mage’s cookie

well since you died I go pick up the cookie

i bite your hand off and take the cookie

and the stone mage that killed me kills you too

I come back with an accliam and kill the stone mage

my cookie

i spell bomb you

I transform u all into rats and grab my Lightning Katana (u can check it out on the ideas and items category :slight_smile:)and take the cookie,also i set a spell on it so that nobody can touch it except me.
My cookie.

But I planted a time bomb in the cookie and you explode I buy a new cookie

MY COOKIE!!

But u bought that cookie from the FAKE COOKIE SHOP,and it turns out that ur cookie is just a fake,and i have a real cookie.
My :cookie:

Selling :dagger: 8:1 :cookie:
you accept, my :cookie:
(oh no, i just traded away a bunch of weapons… :shield:cant get me now)