[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

I copied it for the Dear Valentine thing u_u

1,99 for a single piece of lego?!

The Void spawns 100% of the time

howwwwww diddd youuu doooo thatttt tradeeeee

GREETINGS, PEOPLE OF THE WORLD - WE ARE ANONYMOUS

There are many theories about us. That we’re anarchists, kids, crazy film-buffs that saw one too many superhero movies. The truth is, we are all these things. Anonymous is a symbol, like the flag a country flies. The flag is the symbol of the country. Our masks are our national identity. We are not Anonymous – we represent the ideals of Anonymous. Truth, freedom and the removal of censorship. Like any symbol, we affix it wherever we go, as you have seen from street protests.

We have no leaders, civilians or soldiers. We are all one. We run operations because that is what the group decides to do. We choose targets because that is what the people who represent the ideals of Anonymous want to fight for. The world is in trouble. We see it every day – war, poverty, murder. Every day we are bombarded with news and images, as we sit at home safe in the knowledge that we are powerless, that “better” minds are dealing with the situation.

But what if you could be the change you want to see?
I’m 25 years old. I went to school and college. I fought for my country then got a job and paid my taxes. If you met me on the street I wouldn’t even register on your radar. I am just another person in a sea of faces.

But in cyberspace we are different. We helped free the people of Egypt. We helped fight against Israel as it attempted genocide. We exposed more than 50,000 paedophiles around the world. We fought the drug cartels. We have taken to the streets to fight for the rights you are letting slip through your fingers.

We are Anonymous.

In today’s world we are seen as terrorists or at best dangerous anarchists. We’re called “cowards” and “posers” for hiding behind masks, but who is the real poser? We take away the face and leave only the message. Behind the mask we could be anyone, which is why we are judged by what we say and do, not who we are or what we have.

We exist without nationality, skin colour or religious bias.

You wage wars, lie to us and try to make us believe it’s for our own good.
Yet we’re the criminals?

My gawd.

“The Undead”

“Scientific Name - N/A

"There are so many different forms of undead entities it’s nearly impossible to classify them all, discovering a new one is as simple as a typical necromantic experiment.
They do however, all have some common traits and features, warranting this entry."

“Undead, in essence, are all corpses or remains of some organic life form that has been reanimated by dark magic. They retain no memories or thoughts of their previous lives, they only know what the animation magic tells them they know.”

“In this sense, undead are all basically organic automatons. Most of them are very simple minded, since those are the fastest to produce and require the least amount of magic to create.”
“Fully sentient and extremely complex behaviors and personalities do exist among undead, but they’re very rare. Most necromancers either lack the skill needed to make one or would rather have mindless servants over sentient ones.”

“Most undead come in very large numbers of relatively weak beings, this strategy combines the ease of production with power in numbers and is the preferred method by most necromancers.”

“Fighting the undead can be either very simple or extremely difficult, based on what exactly went into making them. But most commonly, it’s almost exactly the same as fighting their alive counterparts with a few slight differences:”
“1. Biohazardous materials and spells have no effect on them, this is common sense but is often overlooked.”
“2. Unlike most living organisms, they typically have no regenerative properties. Some exceptions do exist, but most necromancers don’t bother.”
“3. Concussive force weakens the animation magic holding them together, this means that beating them to death is much easier to do than if they were alive. Simply hitting them will almost always have at least some damaging effect.”

“footnote: by convention, an animated undead entity is known as a “living” being, despite being made of dead ones. also, a destroyed or inactive one is known to be “dead”, even if some percieve it to have been dead to begin with.”

https://www.realmeye.com/player/Zlushy

[discord link to private server]