[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

Teach me how to do that plz.

Ḩ͉̰͆̈́ͣ͂͋̾ͭe̸̼̺̻͖̰̾͛r̛͇̗̭̯͕̥ͪͣ̾̔͋̉͑e͉̖͙͔͚̰ͦͪ ̥̩͖ỹ̔͐a̤̐ͫ̐̑̓̔̒ ̷̉ͮ̓̒͗̚ģ̙̱̜̦͖͐̅̒͌̊o͇ͮ̈́

https://eeemo.net/
And apparently it’s called “Zalgo text”

O̷͑͏̖̜͓̳̙hͯ͐̐ͤ̄̔ͤ̎̕͏̟͖ ̳̪̓͑ͩ̒͑̕͜s̵̪̱̙̾ͧh̍҉̡̛̠̲̯͎̣̭i͉̬̠̩̗͊̏̊ͤ̈́ͤ͆ͤ͜͝t́̽҉͏͍̳̣̦̜̹̫̟ ̸͉̮̘͈͍̼̜̲ͥ̈́̾ͭ̂̐͑͢w̨̡̭̣̥͓̗̺͙̣̍a̟̱̮͚̫̯̍͒͐ͯ̏͟͠d̡̛̗̏ͣ̎̓̏̃ḓ̈́̓ͨ̎̊̏͜u̜̠̳̜͗̂ͩͭ͌̈p̨̼̙͈̮̫̥͖̈͌ͅ

Y O U F O R G O T T O I N D E N T

What the fuck did you write about me, you poor little fuck? Know the rubbish that I graduated with the highest rating officers and immediately accepted me to GROM, I participated in missions in Kosovo, Nicaragua, Puerto Rico, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan and I have more than 300 killed terrorists on my account. I am well trained in guerrilla warfare and as a sniper - I was awarded the best shooter of the Polish Army. You are just another target for me, which I can suddenly shake head from 800 meters. A dirt road from the surface of the earth with precision unknown on this planet, you hear the chuck? You think the dog that you can write on the Internet what you want you will not bear the consequences? The pain of a motherfucker when you read my friends from the Internal Security Agency in co-operation with the CIA are tracking your IP address, so make up your ass in the silver medieval fall. You are already dead fucking, puppy. I can be anywhere right now, but even when I feel like I can scatter you into one of the seven hundred ways, and it’s just shoal. Besides the excellent training in Eastern martial arts (I know kung fu, karate black belt, krav magician and jiu-jitsu gold medal) I know excellent on weapons, and I have all the arsenal and believe me, use it so much that from your Poor life was not even the smallest atom. If you knew the hacker what you’re messing around with your “madralins” hey he probably would have gone out four times in a mess and wrote where he could, that you would even think of the same idea about it. But you could not know that and now you pay the highest price for this. You are a fucking corpse.

Wat in long text translation

Is that like a play on the automoderators on /r/dankmemes?

D̡A̕N̴M̨O҉ǸE̛Y̶
trying it!

h̶̨̯̦̱͕͚̠̳̀͐̐̾̃t̷̢̩̞̮̭̻̜̞̉̅͛̃̊͐̌͆͌̕ţ̶̛̬̗̖̖͖̦̱̖̆͂̃̅ṗ̥͙̝̞̗̼̌̎̽̒̒͛:͈͙͉͙̞̟̫̗̋͂͒̑̎͝͞/̧̡̛̯̼̞̲͍̰̮̩̃̅͘͘̚/̢̧̳̗̺̦̿̃̀͛̈̒̽̕̚w̶̯̳͚͈̫̥͋͋̅̋͛̌͢w̧̛̭̥̖̞̬̻̄͑͊̎͠w̳̝̲͉̣̳̩͙̎̒̌̃̍͢͜.̷̢͕̬͓̫̹͓̈͋̑́́̾̅͜5̵͍̜̟̞͈̯̠̩̲͑͒̽̃͗͘͠ẓ̵̡̟̼̟̝̺̤̈́̓̇̃̎͊̆̑ͅ8̸̢̹͔̞̩̙͍͓̊̀̊̉͛̇̐̓͢͢.̵̨̡̛͖͔̥̹̈́̈́͛̆͑ĩ̵̢̮͈̼̦͖͕̲̈́͐́̊̎̓́̀n̴͙͖̠̠̠̯̳͈̂̇͌̋̄́̎̓͢͡f̴̺͍͕͎̤̫̬̹̉̉̊͛͐̆̃̎͝ͅŏ͉̞̰̜̼̠̑̆̿̎̿͟͠ͅ/̷̙̞͉̙͖̔̆̆̓̚͢f̶̛̭̳̪̝̠̼̪̣̫͉͑̇̊̽͗̔̈͠r̷̦̦̟͈̮̮̱͒̆͛̅̃͟͞ę̬̜̞̺̖̑̈́̓̋͆͋͐̍ẹ̴͚̻̗͎̬͙̓͑̆̅̌̿̈̓̚͢͝p̵̧̧̡̢̧̦̯̹̈́̀̎̐̋̽̽̈̕͠o̥̺̝̜̺͓̘͎͐͊͒̄̄̑͜͢͞ȑ̵͇̳͇̣͈͉̯͎̭̀̽̏̊̈́͢͝ṇ̵͖̯̗̹̦̣̹̺̑̈͗̀̊̽̚͡_̧̲̮̞͖̙̺̿̂̎̅̑ͅŗ̣̟̻̖̝̬͒̄̾̉̓̚͝4̧̜͕̜̞̟̠͖͍̊̾̎̏̀͆͐̾͜x̛̦͚͕̰̯̻͊̎̃̔̆̈́͝͝7͎͓̰̪̘̲̞̖̔̾̈̎̐́͗̎͘͢͢͠v̧̼̦͇̗̱̋͋̀̾͝m̨̨̡̛̻̲̲͉̾̒̔͆͊̿̃̕͜͜_̧͕̦̰̲͓̝̀̎̄̉͛̚͢͞͝͡͞c̶̡̳͕̦̮̳͎̝̋̉̎̈̔͡ͅo͙̬̤͓̖̖̫̅̈́̋̽̕c̬̤͍̲̤̱͗̌͒̓̏̊͆̚k̟̩̬̻̘͇͓̪̮̋͋̓̋̽̄͊̔̚͘f̵̨̛͖̤̘̥̱̓̒̎̐̏͟i̵̧̼͙̟̣̞̽͐̂̓͟͝g̨̛͔͍̻͕̈͊̔̄̒ͅḩ̸̱̪̠̞̣̯͚̦͒̓̉͗̄͘t̸̡̧̨̛͎̬̥̳̰͗̇̒̋̋̋͘s̡̢̮͙̬̫̝̪̅̓̀͘͜͢͠

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

“wtf his dbow did like 3k damage how is that legit” – leonardo da vinci 1496, founder of the Illuminati

Rip my boy I hope :crossed_fingers: boy you don’t want you that you are not good :blush: he said no I was the one :point_up:️ I thought :thought_balloon: would never have a man with me a little bit to much and you have a boy I know that you don’t want it all but that I was sent back but he was created for the boy to do it all over my place he was sent me a pic and it looks really nice.
Rip hope your feeling better than that I have never looked at you for the last time I had to go back and I thought it would just let you go into a vault and I don’t want you can do anything for me it will never get me to do anything to do it again lol I’m so happy :blush: and my brother and brother are you the only one reason I’m not happy :blush: a said hi :wave: you are my the only reason one of the my cats and :cat: of my the cat and cat my cats are the best ever so I’m sure pretty much sure but if that’s your the problem I’ll

Mining away…I don’t know what to mine I’ll mine this anyway in this Minecraft day SO BEAUTIFUL. And further down whats that i found? Miiine diiaaamooonds, Miiiiiiiiiiine diiiiiiiiaaaaamooooonds, I’LL MIIIINE THEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMM, SO FAR I’VE GOT TWOO0000ooooooOO000OoooO000000OOOOOOOOOOOO0000000OOO00ooOOOO. So easy to mine with my minecraft pickaxe and shovels hopefully they stay in my minecraft chests. So I’m gonna make a lock on it. Miiiiiine diiiiiiaaaaaaammooonds, Miiiiiiiiiiine DIIIIIAAAAAAMOOOOOONNNDS, I’LL MIIIINE THEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMM SO FAR I’VE GOT TWOO0000ooooooOO000OoooO000000OOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO0000000OOO00ooOOOO UUuhh Mmm mmm *subtle cough * Mmm uum * Clears throat * * COUGH COUGH COUGH * I’m alright, I’m ready All theese diamooonds seating carefully away. I’m getting laid * guy in backround * SHUT UP it might make it’s toll on my ender chests wait who’s that Holy sheep it’s Notch Miiine diiaaamooonds Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine DIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAMMMOOOOOOOOONNNDS NOW THEEY’RE SAAAFE * LITERALLY HAS A FUCKING ORGASM I DON’T KNOW EITHER * MOOM! NOOOOW THAAAT THEEEY’RE SAAAAAAFE * LITERALLY HAS A SECOND FUCKING ORGASM I DON’T KNOW STILL I’M SO SORRY * MIIIIIINNNE DIIIIIAAAAAAMMMMOOOOOOONNNNNDSS * NON SEXUAL PANTING * MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNE DIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNDSSS

We’re talking away
I don’t know what
I’m to say I’ll say it anyway
Today’s another day to find you
Shying away
I’ll be coming for your love, okay?
Take on me, (take on me)
Take me on, (take on me)
I’ll be gone
In a day or two
So needless to say
I’m odds and ends
I’ll be stumbling away
Slowly learning that life is OK
Say after me
It’s no better to be safe than sorry
Take on me, (take on me)
Take me on, (take on me)
I’ll be gone
In a day or two
Oh the things that you say
Is it live or
Just to play my worries away
You’re all the things I’ve got to remember
You’re shying away
I’ll be coming for you anyway
Take on me, (take on me)
Take me on, (take on me)
I’ll be gone
In a day
I’ll be gone (take on me)
In a day

Eat 'em up, Eat 'em up, Eat 'em up, Eat 'em up!
Reese’s Puffs, Reese’s Puffs!
(Wow)
I got Reese’s Puffs in my bowl
(Wow)
Now my day’s on cruise control
(Wow)
I got reese’s puffs in my bowl
(Wow)
And just like that I’m on a roll
Peanut butter chocolate flavor
In the am, it’s the flavor I savor
Peanut butter and chocolate too
You know how I do, That’s what I wake up to
My Reese’s Puffs inspired this rhyme
That peanut butter chocolate combination’s on time
Reese’s Puffs, Reese’s Puffs! (Eat 'em up, eat 'em up)
('Cause uptown funk gonna give it to ya)
(Saturday night and we in the spot)
(Wow)
(Wow)
(Wow)
I got reese’s puffs in my bowl
(Wow)
(Wow)
(Wow)
(Wow)
(Wow)
('Cause uptown funk gonna give it to ya)
(Saturday night and we in the spot)
(Wow)
(Wow)
(Wow)
(Wow)
Reese’s Puffs, Eat 'em up, Eat 'em up (Up-town funk you up)
Reese’s Puffs, Eat 'em up (Uptown funk you up)
Reese’s Puffs, Reese’s Puffs! (Uptown funk you up! )

Get over here and heal up!
Anyone need some healing?

0:00

Come here and get stabilized.

Fields down.

Biotic field activated.

Everyone, heal up.

Time to heal up.

Heal up here.
Team, heal up here.

Never leave a teammate behind.

Tactical Visor I’ve got you in my sights. (self and hostile)

Tactical Visor activated. (friendly)

Tactical Visor Eliminations Target rich environment.
Clean sweep.
I love the smell of pulse munitions in the morning.
Chatter[edit | edit source]
Trigger Quote Audio
Hero Selected We’re all soldiers now.

Still playing Soldier I see. (selecting Soldier multiple consecutive games)

During Set Up Quit screwing around and get ready to move!
Try not to get yourselves killed out there.
Respawn I’m not a young man anymore.

Not dead yet.

Knock me down, and I’ll keep getting back up.

The war goes on.

This old dog’s learned a few tricks.
Pick Up Health Pack Patched up.
On Fire I’m a man on a mission; stay out of my way.

Get out of my way or I’ll run you over.

I’m on fire.

Damage Boosted Feeling spry.
Good choice.
Discord Orb Received Damn it!
Voted Epic (5 Votes) I’m not in it for the glory.

I’m just doing my job.
Job well done.
That’s more like it!
Voted Legendary (10 Votes) Save the medals, I’ve had my fill.

I’ll do whatever it takes.

P̱̖̖̰̭̖͉ik̷a̘c̵͚̩ẖ͉̱ų͙̹̠̱̳͖ ̵͎ͅi̩̥s҉͓̟̼ t͇̖͔̦̼͘h҉̫̭̱̹̰̦e͚̹͞ ̮̪̪̟́d̯͈̞a̳̖ͅn̜̝̮k͓̺̝̫̘̮̪e͏̜̤ș͔̞͍̺̖t̯͇̣̮͓̹͕

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\