[Forum Game] Rate the characteristics of people on Realmeye

In this game people make poll that rate other people (it should be about one person and maybe also discuss them, this poll would be an example of what should be done

Is @Scorchmist addicted to these forums? (1 means not addicted at all, 10 is completly addicted)

0 voters

(dont do offensive things, if you are not sure whether someone would be insulted by something ask them whether thay are cool with it or not e.g: @Shatter do you have a problem with a poll whether you are an alcoholic?)

[Forum Game] Guess OtherBill's Age

ok seems fun
i think it doesnt have to necessarily have to be characteristics of people, ill prob throw other things in here.

No… ama I don’t get offended easily.

how much of an alcholic is shatter, 10 being dying of alchohol

0 voters

(should all these posts be public/private)

Heh i like how I voted above the average

someone voted 2.

that was me…

wtf when i changed my vote to 10 for the first one, the results became over 9!!!

(changed back)

The rating is 9.

1. just 9.

How much of a shitposter is mynamerr? (1 is completly on-topic, 10 is only shitposts)

0 voters

That average though…

wtf why is this so high!?

how addicted is shatter to this forums , 10 being completely addicted

0 voters

10 Easy

yes, but why is your rating lower than mine rn…

I see you on here more than @Shatter to be honest.

he got the most posts by far

Perhaps Scorchmist has a more diverse category of posts in that they’re spread out across different parts of the forum, whereas Shatter just posts alot on one category?

yes. Thats just b/c i comment more (i have like most comments by X2). But shatter sees everything much faster, he even reads every forum game.

Shatter used to be ahead in read time as welll, but i guess he’s been slacking with curvefever.

he rarely posts in ideas. He gets in less arguements/discussions. I used to play forum games alot more.

Indeed I do and good sir I hit 14 days yesterday!