[Forum Game] Roast the person above you!

the hat is adorable, you just have no taste

(shax try taking some notes)

Is that suppose to be some sort of roast!? XO I know people has said this before, but you need to get yourself a pic to not look like one of those forum newcommers > ~>

-Begins taking notes- Yes sensei~

Xaklor, your profile picture looks like something my grandma would get me for christmas, oh yeah sheā€™s dead o-o

YOU DONE EVEN HAVE A PROFILE PICTURE!

I mean, your profile picture is probably just an off branded skittle that ā€˜grannyā€™ would accidently buy you for christmas.

Credit - Granny skittles are nice, but you simply go out of your way that you just slap one of them as your profile picture - No, I mean if your gonna make an off brand skittle as your avatar - at least put the damn letter as an S and not a G

Otherwise you make a great target audience for cheap importers - The kind who put knockoff products as their avatars.

Yep, look at you - One week youā€™ll be rollin with grannyā€™s off brand skittles and the next with a buzz lightrear (Ā© ?) toyā€¦

Buzz lightrear? LOL

itā€™s surprisingly fitting considering who it goes tooā€¦

(Iā€™m so relieved you got noticed that c: )

Xaklor - looks like your wearing a blue chubby onzieā€¦

itā€™s better than nothing, which is what you appear to be wearing.
(also @Shatter has a thing for onesies)

Xaklor is Single.

(Iā€™m so relieved you got noticed that c: )

Xaklor - looks like your wearing a blue chubby onzieā€¦

pfttt onezies are amazing!

And Vector, so are you ;D

But your a thief!

A grave one too!

Does @RMGnoob look like a forum newcomer to you? how about @Efnuiwrbvu?

@Shaxasno admits her true love @RMGnoob looks like a ā€œforum newcomerā€??

@RMGnoob How do you feel about that?

Over these last few years, the familiar R of Rmgnoob has stood out much from the True Noobs of these forums! His profile pic is not a bit nub like! Heā€™s the surpreme Master :wink:

um This forum was launched like 5 months ago?

But you ripped out posts from like, 2 months agoā€¦ So isnā€™t that technically not the person above you?

Nvm

Your not cool

fck. what do i say to this?? eh iā€™ll come up with something tomorrow, rn i srsly need to go to bedā€¦ itā€™s 12:13 am and thereā€™s school tomorrow. Thanks realmeye forumā€¦ < .>

Good nights kip mate - bright and early.

Also you sleep like a kitten

Must. Defend. Defenceless. Selimmm.

Umā€¦ You donā€™t sleepā€¦ I donā€™t know.

Got it:

YOUR ROAST WAS BAD

Iā€™m bad at this

That was so good Iā€™m not even going to post a roast.

Instead Iā€™m just going to stub my toe in the wall for the fact I could be doing more interesting things rather than roasting some anonymous people. But yep. Bitch ainā€™t got time ya know.