[Forum Game] Roast the person above you!

You insignificant little monkey, you would do well to not mock me, if you wish to have a death sooner than that designated by nature, then you may approach me with your Naked-Ape knowledge and have a pathetic little attempt at trying to even roast a small slice of beef lying at my feet, you may seem very smug, but your roasts are all but logical, i do intensive studies on the behaviors of my opponents and roast them as precisely as to not overload their tiny brains.
If you still wish to continue then you may approach me with your arsenal of jokes

This is an old British word meaning Alien from another grain of kush.

Commas could be useful for you - they separate stuff - like the separation you were given at birth…

*you’re

your idea got whine cellared

Your social life got whine cellar’d

Ur a monkey

And your something I would wipe my arse with

(also, these are bloody hilarious - this thread is on fire :fire:)

so you will wipe your ass with my something ("your something)

‘Cellared’ is not even a proper word in the English Language, if you were to stick your disgusting, slimy nose into a dictionary then you would know this, you may give on-par feedback, but you would do well to stay away from the art of roasting. Given your roasts, the farthest you could possibly go is Medium Rare.

This is a roast thread, not a classroom…

But it would do you well to go back to one, so you could refresh your memory of addition

Several buses passed in the time it took for you to write that post.

You make a granny look like a F1 car

You do not know of the time and care it takes to right a proper sentence, for you may just hit the keyboard with your little monkey paws, making a rather garbled and hardly appealing word.
Next time you roast me, i shall go all out.

Tsk… About 6 cargo planes have passed now and yet you still have a lot to catch up on…

I asked for a roasting - not a snail

Also, dexterity

The Severe Roasting Of Keenanryan

The most basic of naked apes could understand that, within a role playing game, dexterity is not the most important stat, and i would like you to know that i am simultaneously typing on 2 other keyboards, honestly, did you really think i would focus all my attention on a MONKEY?
Now i would like you to beg for mercy because i really have to leave now so yeah cya.

THERE SHE BLOWS!

Man that text is so thick, It makes milkshake jealous.

Also lets take the time to listen to the amounts of shi*'s given about constructive posts or ‘properly formed’ posts.

There would be more tumbleweed than the dust granules between your arse crack.

Also - my avatar wears a suit corresponding to my old avatar c:
Several forumers would have been able to tell that

(also shi* your actually good at this x’D )

you use petty big words to catch the attention of people, b/c your arguments r bad

I thought she* (or he - don’t know your gender) was bad.

I could have watched star wars and harry potter in the time it took for you to post.

Forget F1 drivers - This shis fucing lightspeed

doesnt know my gender, must have been blind while reading through comments

im a guy