[Forum Game] Roast the person above you!

Please elaborate - I don’t speak ‘Thismakesnosebsewhatsoever’

And I don’t elaborate

One step ahead of you bud,

Now take the cripple of a monstrosity of a deformed egg cell and the breed it with several STI’s

• You are the outcome of that - A giant twa*

But you see, you can clearly make that more in-depth and charming

So charming that even an STI were to look at you, it would rip off its flagella and ram it so far into its nucleus, that it would burst into thousands of tiny little bacteria / virus pieces…

Its simply just by adding more text so you become more superior - and to think a Monkey could come up with such a roast, your backside would be hotter than the sun itself.

Now then - I’ve ‘elaborated’ for your miniscule brain and actually made a unique effort to burn your bottom; so I believe you should pursuit and roast back - with elaborated purposes.

(In a nutshell - You ain’t got shi* on my vocab)

Monkeys dont talk

Welcome to the local interstellar neighbourhood - Home to more grease and raw grime than you can find anywhere else!

Take a stop at Efnuiwrbvu’s place if your after a stench of ‘I don’t believe anything’

Imagination + Reality :rainbow:

But the only times monkeys talk is on T.V. or when you are high on drugs. That obviously means that you are a fake monkey or you are very high. Thus you are a drug addict. Drug addicts lose brain cells. This means you have lost multiple brain cells while replying on this forum.

I’m now wondering if the world is now relying of logic and wikipedia sources to fuel knowledge…

I’m loosing faith in humanity - too bad your part of it…

Also your avatar looks like a green skittle

You already used that roast. But sticking to the subject the reason I’m losing faith in humanity is because of the Ryans in this world. Gee, they don’t know proper grammar, and they use monkeys as avatars. (Btw I like my skittle avatar)

Nobody cares about your roasts about grammar.

Your profile of a dragon wearing a Santa hat is outdated. Christmas is over. Stop living in the past. Roasted.

However, my arguements seem fine, grand in fact, and I don’t really approve of a ‘Kingdom Hearts’ fanatic telling me what to do, you probably live in a small village near The Democratic Republic Of The Congo, for your education seems about as advanced as your taste in profile pics.

Funny you should mention the Congo, because this is basically what you sound like:

Unnecessarily verbose to say essentially nothing.

Not to mention the Fairy Tail avatar. lol

Did you fall from heaven

Coz ur face is fcked up

(Clarify - Name isn’t Ryan, so the roast kinda missed)

I’d like to point out the only thing stopping you from achieving your dreams are double doors…

Do not sully the name of Fairy Tail, the manga is amazing.

@Keenanryan is good at realm to help him forget about what a disappointment he is in real life.

Unfortunately this isn’t true. He’s not even good at realm

I left realm 2 months ago…

Managed to get some fresh air from that cancer emitting twelvie game - Shame people like you are trapped among it.

You are a loser hanging around in a forum about a cancer emitting twelvie game that you dont even play.

At least I didn’t land squarely on the Ugly Stone and then got hit repeatedly with the Ugly Stick, you ugly face.

Most pedestrian plebeian sub-par mass-produced garbage-tier trite ever made. Even Naruto wasn’t this generic.

Translation in normalspeak: had to rage quit the forums due to a terminal case of assblasting.

How terminal you ask? I’m still in trial at the international court in La Haye for my crimes against all bottomkind, that’s how bad his ass got blasted.

Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness. Seek professional help.

This Roast was confusing but I liked the big words