[Forum Game] Roast the person above you!

‘Your’ / ‘You’ and ‘My’ are entirely different meanings.

Please refer to getting glasses if you cannot use these correctly.

Because you have made an error sir.

So is Twilight, and I’m still not watching that shit.

(also after reading all 35 tomes of Rave, I got bored of reading the same shit by the same author)

Last time I checked, this was a roasting thread, not a circlejerking thread. Nobody said we have to make teams, which is probably good for you since you’d get bulldozed by everybody else if that were the case.

Alright Listen here you good for nothing, buck teeth, fish smelling, fungus infested, accidental, 50% off, disgustingly horrific, tit chasing, toenail munching, arse sniffing , 6 headed, wannabe, Slave of Msellers, kitchen cleaning, sandwich making , zit licking, foot Fettish lover who’s also single, money leeching, decibel breaking, crooked nosed, fucer who is a demon spawn, deck swabbing, shameful, slit my eyebrows with a spoon, please just stop reading, ginger haired, stereotyped as fuc, little kiddy, forum lurking, backward nippled, buy one get one free, tree hugging, click here for an achievement, cock spinning, meatbag sniffing, barstar*, mongrel who is a jerk…

Your shoelaces are undone.

Yawn.

Nice copy pasting your thesaurus. Now try using something with actual impact.

is so nerdy that he knows its from a thesaurus.

says the weeaboo

says you (everyone gets the joke now)

LOL says you

says you…

I am you.

man… that roast was so hard…

by far the worse one yet.

I am you.

is so unoriginal, that he cant even think of more things to say

can’t even make a proper sentence with proper punctuation

tried to roast someone over grammar, but also failed to make a proper sentence…

Neither can you apparently.

Life lesson: If you are going to attempt to roast someone over their grammar, use proper grammar yourself.

Doesn’t even see that the person did that on purpose to create irony.
@Shatter you too

doesn’t realize that he’s talking to other people. Seems to do jokes to himself.

@shatter get ninja’d

I gave you something to roast me about because I felt bad that you wouldn’t be able to come up with any roasts.

is making up excuses for his mess ups

don’t worry, there are TONS of things to roast you about.