items in the vault chests disappearing or being duplicated. This may
take a while but we will let you know once we are back! Thank you for
your understanding.

Kind Regards,

The Deca Team

@moderators move this as you see fit

Game is offline?
It's not just me, right?

Well then that was fast @Poopythell thanks.

also I noticed you said hi to me in game and i missed it.

Hi

I am happy you are working on it.
But, c’mon, its the weekend … I will have to do chores or something now, the wife may make me work on the “Honey do” list!

It’s going back?

Just got off work ,and was really looking forward to playing…
I agree with @Bluenoser .

Luckily, I don’t work weekends, but I woke up early for this? Bleh.

I really looked forward to playing right after I got off from work…

wow rip i thought this would of been resolved already but guess not, ill go play random things then

Hey @Nut! long time no see mate, hope ya been well. :+1:
Good to see that they’re on top of things. :]

#RipRealm

It’s been more than 6 hours I guess, does ANYONE know when will it become on again?
I’m so bored…This is not enough dose of rotmg for me <.<
Also, what will happen if deca rollbacks the game? I died with my knight today then i made archer and maxed life mana and def from my vault, but my items didn’t dissapear as I know. QIf they rollback will they dissapear if i had them before? I’m soo confused…

Here we go again, another dupe glitch. Kudos to Deca for catching it quickly, as opposed to previous occasions, where they lingered under the radar for months.

I do hope there’s a rollback. I would hate to see the economy fucked over yet again. Plus I lost my archer, and if he was revived that’d be great :stuck_out_tongue:

The bug started around 2 days after the update, not enough time for people to dupe thaat much (considering that the glitch was completely unstable and only a few people managed to learn the dirty tricks). No economy fuck up here.

Best thing Deca does that Kabam doesn’t: take the game offline. I wish Kabam would have done this instead of leave it up for duplication for days on end while they worked on a fix.

Oh god yes. So many players left after the major duping, since they felt like the game was pointless now. Kudos to Deca for pulling the plug while they work on a fix.

Alright, it says that the server is down, it has been for a while now.
Just finished my PSAT and was looking forward to playing realm, but I guess not now :confused:
But anyways, I haven’t seen much people talking about this… so…
THE SERVERS ARE DOWN, RIGHT?

Lex! I haven’t seen you in forever <3

Huzzah!

8 hour since its been offline anniversary!

Give us UUID or fuck right off.

At least we have this forum to keep us occupied :stuck_out_tongue: