Getting hacked on realmeye

Not sure where to put it…

Anyway, I was wondering, if you get hacked on realmeye, will it hurt you in game?

Probably not. Realmeye isn’t affiliated with DECA on a company basis, though DECA recognizes realmeye as the official wiki.

i mean like if you get hacked on realmeye can it effect your characters and stuff in game

That’s what I meant too…

Consider this. The only way to affect your chars and stuff ingame is to have access to the account. Does realmeye provide info on the username or password?

guess not…thanks tho

Might mess us your tracking a little, someone might mark non-dead characters dead, or hide parts of your profile. But it can’t affect you in game.

Your forum reputation… that’s another matter.

gets perma ban

also @Doc off-topic, i cant put any pserver stuff on the forums right? cause [unnamed pserver] has some good items and i want peoples opinion on them

To be quite honest, given that unofficial servers rip off the official game, i’m perfectly fine doing the same in reverse. I can’t say I speak for all the @moderators, though, so if any of them want to chime in with their thoughts please take into account what they have to say.

Personally, I say feel free to post content from unofficial servers. Just don’t selfishly claim the idea as your own, but also don’t link or attribute to wherever you found it. Basically we don’t want these forums to drive traffic away from the official game, but we do want our Ideas forums to be full of great ideas. I’ll admit I have seen some cool stuff out there, and I don’t want to keep it away just because someone else made it.

i was thining of nr but thats is down anyways

The person who hacked someone’s realmeye could make some ridiculous offers and people can spam you, other than that it wont really hurt you in game

i mean it kinda could. you can go around being a bad person to everyone. they’ll mark you scammer, cheater, bad merchant, etc. just don’t give our realmeye or rotmg pws lol

um what? he said getting hacked on relameye, not in game.
Also if you get hacked on realmeye, just get a new password via @MrEyeball!
/tell mreyeball password

I’m pretty sure giving pservers names is forbidden. In doubt, I’ll leave it there for now.

ik, u can privately message people on realmeye and intentionally make them mark you bad things

“Hey dude, I totally want a bad rep, so just mark me as a scammer and bad merchant? k? That way it’ll totally benefit me and we can both be happy.”

lol

Exactly!

My reputation for shitposts?
oh no

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.