Guild Idea: Guild Arena Competitions!

Hence the title,

Guild Wars will be competitions held between guilds.

Guilds will be ranked based on how many matches they have won!

Now you are probably rolling your eyes going, oh great. PVP probably. LOCKED!

This is not PVP. 3 guild members from one guild and 3 from another will be thrown into a thing that looks EXACTLY like the arena and pretty much is, BUT the catch is, only dungeon bosses are spawned (lowest being Arachne), pets are not allowed, if you try to enter with your pet it won’t allow you.

The players then must survive, if a player dies they are gone and unable to continue. this continues with the rounds getting progressively harder till eventually one guild is left remaining. the winners are given 500 fame for winning and their guild is given a boost in ratings.

When you guild hits the following rankings they get the following benefits:

ranked 100-51: your guild has simple green banners on the walls and also has it’s own single guild chest with a basic 8 slots.

ranked 50-16: your guild has silver ornate banners with a red plus in the center hanging on the walls, your guild chest still has 8 slots, but now you also have a music box that plays music but only has 2 songs* (*people who are actually skilled at music making please make some 8-bit music that’s catchy and not repetitive ._.)

rank 15-11: same as prior except banner is now a deep red with a gold cross in it, and music box now has 5 songs.

rank 10-4: same as prior except banner is now a deep violet with red trim and a gold cross in it, and all players have a white aura

rank 3: same as prior except banner is now black with red trim and a gold cross on it, the players have red aura now and players are all given a “third place trophy” in the center of their guild hall that literally all it is a golden three

rank 2: same as prior except banner is now Black with a gold trim and a blood red cross on it, the players now have a red aura still, and the guild has a “second place trophy” in the center of their guild hall.

rank 1: same as prior except banner is gold with black trim with a black cross on it, the guild is given a unique skin* (again people with artistic talent go on), they have a gold aura, and the guild has a “First place trophy”

anyways hope you guys like the idea and leave a like, also if you have any suggestions just drop em down below.

Forgot to add, the rank rewards aren’t given till the end of a season, a season is always two weeks exactly, and a season (to give you know who time to devise more unique skins for rank 1 guilds) is held every two weeks after the end of the last one. IN ADDITION: IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A GUILD CHEST UNLOCKED YOU CANNOT GAIN ANOTHER THE MAX NUMBER OF GUILD CHESTS ATTAINABLE IS ONE AND ONLY ONE

Maybe this should be a score based thing.

Whoever wins should get a score, based on what arena they got to.
For example: The contest ends at arena 25, they get 25 points.

And the benefits should be score based?

the benefits are ranked based, read the very bottom for info on when rewards are given. if you win though your guild receives a base 500+ 100 of points for ranking for each surviving member of said guild.

Guild arenas would probably be a start.
There could be a Guild vs Guild mode (what you have here) and a mode for the guild to get as high as they can

If pets are allowed (I don’t see anywhere just from scanning it that they are or aren’t, so I’m going to assume they are) that would be pretty unfair to the guild that doesn’t have a very good pet.

oh thanks for reminding me! I forgot to talk about that

Is it a 3v3 of the best players, or 3v3 until all the players in the guild have gone?

3v3 of just random players, you can have everyone in your guild running this just in separate lobbys and you can run this as many times as you want till the season ends, I would imagine the portal looks similar to the standard arena portal but instead be called “Guild wars” and also be located in the guild hall

This seems like a great idea!
At first I thought just like what you said, PvP
Then you mentioned the arena and I was like ooooohhh this seems cool.
And the idea combines another one that people have been requesting for a long time, Guild Chests.
+1

ok I haven’t read this yet but just based off the title PLEASE DONT TURN REALM INTO A CLASH OF CLANS

ok have read it, good idea but maybe have the option to turn the auras off?

I really like this idea. Adds alot more depth to guilds. Changed title to make it more clear :slight_smile:

Why can’t we just hold it inter-guild?

We all know who is going to win anyway. @Derivation, @Mafia, @Gold, @Nightingale, @Dirkheads.

Another thing. I understand that there is divisions, but you cannot put any of the top five guilds in the same division. There aren’t enough guilds as good as these 5, but there are some that come close. I think it should be divided among region with the ranks in your post and then have an inter-regional tournament.

Another thing. You can’t just put everyone into the same arena. There is going to be so much sabotage it won’t even be funny.

that’s the point. sabotage is just one of many strategies you could use.

and as far as those guilds, rankings are different for each server so those guilds would be competing against those in the servers they operate out of.

and as far as inter guild then these prizes would make no sense, they wouldn’t be earned.

Yes Aura’s can be switched on/off

Why would you need prizes within a guild?

They aren’t necessary. Just doing the arena for free would be prize enough.

u fail to understand this isn’t normal arena, completing waves doesn’t give you pots and stuff.

the prizes are to not only make people want to do it, but it also shows off status, if someone walks into your guild after being invited into it and they see violet banner or a black one they are gonna be like, oh s@*# this guild knows what their doing.

I really like this idea. But what would be the point of a guild chest? Would this be a vault chest shared with the whole guild?

mhm. that’s really all it is. :relaxed:

The beauty in rotmg is that fame =/= skill.