Guild Idea: Guild Arena Competitions!

But fame = getting (better?) players = skill

So is it like a trust chest? It wouldn’t be that useful, as one guy could just take all the stuff and leave.

trust chest or trash bin for loot the guild members don’t want but yeah essentially, but if you get into a higher end guild that placed in the top 10 then why would you want to leave? you have an awesome aura and access to a music box, plus that guild probably runs a shit ton of dungeons daily.

Point taken. But how would they know who stole what? And can you put UTs in it?

I think that it’s a viable idea, but guilds would need an equal count of players. There should be levels of competition (3 player mode, 5 player mode, 15 player mode, etc) and there should be a command or a board in the Guild hall to do it.

I like the idea of an aura but it (along with the flags) should be blue or another colour seeing as how Red is the aura for Legends players.

Also, would the highest scoring/winning players get items? (Like 2-3 life pots or a UT depending on wave)

@Meaop This is looking increasingly like a combination of the Clan wars in Clash of Clans and the Clan Chest in Clash Royale. … . . . …

eh, if you wanna associate the two okay.

nope, just fame for the winning players.

as far as the aura thing… I could replace the black aura from first place with gold and give the one with red aura black.

and 3v3 seems not only easier to code but won’t be a lag fest.

You want to do simultaneous arena runs. Makes a lot more sense.

I thought you meant players would enter the Arena individually but their wave count would go towards their party’s point total.

OK thanks for the clarification bb <3

Sitting in a train.

yay.

No no no, not sitting in a train makes you better, but having a high fame guild entices better players to come join your guild.

Actually better players probably go to shattering guilds or friends guilds, not some stupid fame train guild

Okay, guess your right. No point arguing about this :stuck_out_tongue:

Back on topic, wouldn’t it be better to, instead of making a new arena, make so that god kills are worth 1 point, completing a dungeon is 1 point (scaled up for difficulty), killing oryx is 3 point, etc.

There would be a leaderboard of the best guild, best player, and best player in your guild. This is just a note, the guild arena idea is wonderful.

Yeah, candy ninja’d me on this one.

Bump because I actually really love this idea! I hope a lot of you will too!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.