Guild Recruitment: Tig Bitties

AVendetta here.

Tig Bitties is a fairly new guild that was created by some friends from various guilds around USEast2. Being a newish guild, we are trying to build a community right now.

We are looking for skilled, friendly and loyal people to join. For more specific reqs we basically look at your star ranking, graveyard, and alive fame (at least 1k+, probably going to raise soon).

We have a guild discord and run A LOT of dungeons. Shatters and tomb experience are must, but if you can’t and are willing to learn we will teach you.

Pretty much it, if you are interested shoot a FOUNDER a pm on realmeye or in-game. Make sure your realmeye is open to view.

Cheers

Can I join if I have 1 8/8 knight and 1 7/8 archer?

Tig Bitties

The power of suggestion ;).

Is that theoretical? Because I looked at your RealmEye and you don’t seem to even have a knight right now.

my other account
JKLOLED

Interesting why you choose to use MoneyNatsu on forums instead of your orange star account. Ah well, to each to their own I guess.

Good luck to your guild!

ty

Hey mate, you forgot active <3

The account JKLOLED has not had a death in over a month but has gained minimal fame in that time, being “Active” is one of the qualities that means most to us at Tig Bitties.

check out my realm eye can i join?

a couple 8/8s warrior with jugg is 8/8 with 2.2k base

sure, shoot me a pm when you’re on

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.