Hacker montage!

They disgraced the name of Candy…

Better question: How fast will that thread be sent to the WC/Closed

For the record: My answer is YES I would like to see a video of this.

Edit #3: Making a poll…?

[ poll]

• Make the vid
  • Don’t make it
    [ /poll]

Just edit this in, just remove the spaces.

CandyShi EXPOSED

I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yeah I also wanna know if I have hacked or not ( I know I didn’t ) but wanna know it they are suspecting me

Thank Heavens

i think i wanna see this

This would be kinda funny but honestly kool kid’s dragging vids are pretty much hacker montages because about 80% of the people he dragged on were auto nexusers. (I am not supporting dragging in this post, just telling it like it was. I don’t like dragging at all) I would enjoy a haxor montage, sounds like fun.

I am referring to guild-hacker montages, not a montage of completely random hackers that don’t relate to each other… I want to give incentive for Deca to investigate further on these guilds for large bans…

this could get innocent people banned though because it doesn’t mean that 49 members in a guild cheat that 50th one also cheats.

I dont think Deca would ever ban a guild b/c of the amount of hackers inside. At worst they might kick anyone from the guild.

@Imurah
I would be pleased if you would send evidence of hacking, and not simply name us as a hacking guild.
We have a policy of banning people who are recorded hacking, and you are always welcome to send it via the #cheater_report section of our public discord.
@CandyShi
Please just don’t even try…

Try what?

You just tried.

Punishing you with my shi-ty puns?
Also so I don’t get flagged for off topic, here’s the poll

• Make the vid
  • Don’t make it

0 voters

Nice report on the audience founder, he’s not even cheating in this video. I suggest you

1. take down that video

2. read heromaxes guide on spotting cheaters

I love hacker montages. I prefer them over the click-bait lel xd ppes.

(how is this relevant to the current discussion? q.q)

this is a video that germ posted of a “hacker” how is it not relevant

Is Imurah germ?

yes

germop /toscop

Ok I just checked :frowning: