Happy Holidays from the Deca Team

Dear players,
As the year draws to a close, we decided to end the year with a bang and not leave you hanging without some fun stuff to do while you’re off from work or school or whatever. So we put together a little event calendar to have some fun stuff going on this holiday season. There will be GMs opening dungeons, event chests, free gifts, raffles and an X-Mas bonus gold event on our website.* See the calendar in the link for the details.
http://imgur.com/a/LekVm
*Note that the Bonus gold offer (+10%) only applies to the web version of the game only.
We hope you guys have a great holiday and that you enjoy the events we have in store for you! Thanks for being the great and loyal community you are and we are looking forward to our next chapter together in 2017!
Happy Holidays,
Your Deca Team

Crosspost from reddit

Easiest way to obtain pet stones without using gold?
Is anyone else not being able to get their free pack?

Reep, just spent $50 the day before. Ah well.

Nice of them to give out 4 ambrosias though; that’s like half of their Super Ambrosia Pack.<\s>

Ignore the last part.

It’s not 4 free ambrosias, it’s how long the pack is going on for

I am stupid. Stupidity needs to give his name tI me now.

ehh…

i only care for the gold bonus, free gifts and the fame fashion box

i dont like chasing after the chest events…

(hence why i joined regen)

More rigged chests Bois

feelsbadman
I just upgraded pet to legendary, Spent literally all my fame

So happy I still have that 5800 acc fame…

Same thing happened to me. Dropped some cash a few hours before. :stuck_out_tongue:

Though no notable deals yet. Well, er, no notable deals that mere mortals can buy yet (not sure you’re concerned with vaults//char slots).

Yup just waiting for a char/vault pack. :slight_smile:

Screw off tea, you’re rich after already :confused: why do you need slots still

lol I’m not sure but I think I have like 10k account fame right now.

I heard that there was going to be cosmetics available for fame, is this happening or was it a lie?

Yes it is true. Fame dye pack should be there on 31st to the 1st day. And if you look at the original post of this thread you can see a schedule.

OK thanks!

its already 12/31 and why there is no fame fashion box?

Its the 31.12 and still and there are still no fame boxes?

I was wondering the same question…

Maybe Deca haven’t added it yet. Or then they might have problems with it, like with that free pack. And its still morning in america.