Has this ever happened to you? [Dying After Nexus Screen]

recently my archer died . i press nexus key and it went to black screen and nexus written (i didnt went nexus just screen) but i closed tab in hurry , when i logged in again i saw no archer . is that ever happened to anyone?

While this has not happened to me while nexusins, it has happened multiple times when trying to enter a dungeon. Mostly when trying to teleport to a sprite world in the middle of everything.
If you didn’t close the tab too fast you would probably have seen the chat say "Character is dead"
or something along those lines.
I don’t know exactly what causes it, but it seems like you were a split-second too late on the nexus key.

Happened to my mystic too. Just irritating because you feel a sense of relief and then you find out that it actually is gone.

prob nexed with 0hp

@Mynamerr this is frustrating, killed 6 of my chars that way

Adjusted title for grammatical clarity. Yes this has happened to me. It sucks :frowning:

clarified title

Just my two cents the whole [clarification] thing makes titles look rather ugly and is click repellent.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.