Helm of Bones

###Helm of Bones

A helm so old and heavy, it makes you slow to use.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 90
  • Cooldown: 7 secs cooldown
  • Range: Gives damaging in 3 block radius
  • Effect: Damaging to all in 3 block radius for 4 seconds (including self), Sick and Slow on self for 6 seconds
  • Stat Bonus: +10 DEF, +2 ATK
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 900

####Drops From:

• Septavius the Ghost God

####More info
hi

The sprite could use some work. This helmet seems to be a seal for warrior really without healing. It has a 3 second cool down which makes it so you can perma buff. The bone idea intersting, if you can clean this idea up some more and work on the sprite a bit it could be interesting. To me atm it just seems like a pally seal for warrior with a random debuff

The point of the helmet was to give the warrior a damaging buff (yay, more damage for the warrior) but also providing abilities that would slow (or maybe sick, i’ll put that in) the warrior so he can’t go ninja speed. It was “supposed” to be a balanced helm that players could use other than the tiered helms (Yeah, there’s jugg, but we all know how rare that is)

interesting, but the sprite looks more like a ring than a helm (IMO)

This is type of helm I would use :slight_smile:

Imma speak for @Xaklor…

cough cough

HOLY WATER

Ogmur’s rare and I see it 24/7

Looks to me like " The helm of Sheeponia ". Sorry bro

Looks like a downgrade from my idea, but if the sprite was a little more complex it would look really cool

Damaging was never meant for Wariror. Don’t like the Idea, and uncreative. Sick and slow is going waaaay too far. You legit reversed both abilities that make a Warrior a warrior. It’s like if you had a shield that made enemies Berserk (although this doesn’t work in game physics, just an example).

The Helm of Bones should look a little more boney, dontcha think?

Yes, but you normally see more than 500 players every day, so 1/500 people get an omgur. not much, huh?[quote=“Hyperguy, post:8, topic:7815, full:true”]
Looks to me like " The helm of Sheeponia ". Sorry bro
[/quote]

That’s actually really funny. But I just don’t have time to make a new helm :frowning:

Both Berserk and Damaging increase DEX and ATK by 50%. I don’t think it would be much of a change damagewise. The reason of giving sick and slow is because this helm is more of a helm used for damage, not for speeding around at trickster speed.

okay?

I know, but it takes away the purpose of the helm. That’s why I say it’s imbalanced and uncreative. Or perhaps too creative? anyways, it’s really far out of the box.

The Sprite isn’t great at all IMO. And the description is not good at all. Maybe something more like The helm, Cold to the touch, sends a tingle up your arm, making you feel sleepy, but strong. Oh so very strong. The debuffs are really unneeded because the beserker aspect of the warrior is what makes him who he is. You’re basically giving the warrior a watered down seal. I like the fact that it gives +2 ATK though. All in all needs a serious rework. 2/10

The cosmetics (sprite, description) don’t really matter. Those can always be recreated. The debuffs are uneeded? So you just want the damaging buff? A lot of you don’t get the point of the helm. It’s to provide a helm better than tiered helms that players can actually get, unlike jugg. The only reason I provided debuffs is because, if your’e going to give warrior more atk, you should give him less defense. That’s all.

How is this better? It has damaging instead of berserk (pretty much the same) a long cool down + short duration, and debuffs instead of speedy

Seems like a feed power item

Looks like a ring.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.