Helm of the Forbidden Jungle

Just something that I was working on for a dungeon I was making and wanted some early feedback.

Helm of the Forbidden Jungle
Oryx trapped Mixcoatl to suffer eternally in the forest. This stony helm he made while in the Aftermath.

Stat Bonus: +12 Def, +6 Vit, -6 Wis, +45 Maximum MP
Fame Bonus: 5%
Mana Cost: 95 MP
Upon Key Held: Expend 10 MP/sec, Hallucinating, Healing (yes/no to Dazed?) on self
Radius: 4 tiles
Upon usage, the User will become Sick, Bleeding and Damaging for (Vit < 30 (Vit/80)+1.5 seconds Vit > 30 (Vit/80)+2) seconds, the user will Hallucinate for 9 seconds, the user will become speedy for 4 seconds and the party will receive (Vit < 30 (Vit/15)+2 seconds Vit > 30 (Vit/20)+3) seconds of Berserk. and Healing for half of that time.
Upon key release, helm activation, and the buffed phase, the Warrior will become Dazed again for 3 seconds (this one ignores the Vitality stat).

Cooldown: 6.5 seconds (Trigger ability, held ability can be continuously used)

I designed this helm to be a really unique helm for the Warrior, allowing it to make use of the Wisdom factor. The held ability is quite unique seeing as how the Warrior sacrifices pretty much all of its DPS to heal itself, which is quite a unique function of the helm. The sacrifice of Wis for Vit uses the same capacitation that a Paladin does sacrificing the other Melees’ 75 Vit for 75 Wis instead. The buff is a bit iffy for Necromancers but what can be done? Please leave some advice if you have a good idea for it.

When the helm is activated, the DPS output of the Warrior is double-buffed, or DB’d, which means it will output an absolutely massive amount of damage. Of course, it sacrifices 1.5 seconds of Speedy buff compared to a T5 or T6 Helm and instead replaces it with a Slowed debuff? That doesn’t matter as Warrior will be shredding a test chest while Sickened, but it allows for more precise calculation before usage of the helm, seeing as how when used wrong, it could be absolutely debilitating to the user.

Please, some more speculation about the item. Is it straying too far for a UT gameplay-changer?!! Please tell me if the debuffs are unnecessary!

Additionally, I need a better sprite; please use Mixcoatl the Masked God https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/mixcoatl-the-masked-god as inspiration as I have.
[/quote]

Healing is mildly pointless with sick applied. And with the bleeding, your down before your even start. It wouldn’t help, as you only use healing when you have low HP, and the bleeding would probably hurt you before you even started healing. And the dazed on self, is not worth it, as you can grab a pally or priest friend and make this helm worthless.

Also, please have a sprite.

I get it this is helm but Mixcoatl has mask so why not change it to Mask of the Forbidden Jungle

also creative nice idea, although seems too good for 2 grave dungeon that is REALLY easy.

also drop location yes

also ask if someone can do a sprite or do it for yourself (8x8 remember) yes

:thinking: i think you got it wrong here

@Kirkoma’s correct here, the healing sacrifices DPS before the activation; upon activation the DPS is drastically increased and THEN bleeds, and after DPS the user is debuffed again.

Also @moderators could you bind Helm of the Masked God to this post because I tried posting offline and it ended up double-posting !!! Thanks!

ok, this is the sprite :slight_smile:

@Kirkoma well expected; this is going to be from a WIP dungeon called the Aftermath. To be released later.

lemme say this for @Xaklor…

HURR DURR HOLY WATER HURR DURR

I don’t understand @XDRDogex … ?!!
Have I done something wrong?!

You can drink holy water to remove the debuffs, sweetie.

:open_mouth: amazing

@XDRDogex Puri + Warrior combo = unstoppable

Yep.

WIP = work in progress

To be released later = work in progress

???

Yeah same thing

Please read it closely before insulting my hard work for this item. :cry:

Drains 10mp/s Dive pet users will become more invincible Sure why not??

@GGProGamer well, they wasted thousands of dollars. Their benefit but their loss at the same time.

Don’t flame this idea :frowning:

Or, @GGProGamer you could recommend a better MP cost? If not, then please cut it out :wink: no hate on this forum