Help Me Gawd(Thanks) [prices for items]

[color=#]Just a heads up this is not begging or asking for items… I have been playing realm for a long time and am just starting to play again for the first time in months, almost a year. Could anybody let me know what the trading meta and prices are at the moment? Also I’m broke because I gambled 400L back in the day when the fading community was into that… Thanks :smiley:

There are various price guides on the forums, but I would recommend scoping out the market yourself to feel for what many people are selling and how you can take advantage.

Just a helpful reminder that the new devs, DECA, are constantly releasing new content and events. Watch out for these and take advantage of them.

What I think the pot merching prices are (could be wrong, I’m a noob)
Also, keep in mind these are the average prices.

Dex is anywhere from 3-5 for a def
Spd is about 2-3 for a def
Wis is about 2-3 for a def
Vit is 2 for a def, but you could get 1:1 def sometimes
Atk is about 1-1.5 for a def (by 1.5 i mean atk + other rainbow (not dex))
Def is a def (:wink:)
Mana is anywhere from 2-5 def
Life is anywhere from 5-8 def

Notes:
Dex is super cheap nowadays, hardly anyone wants to buy it (at least in my experience)
Mana crashed super cheap at one point because of the OT Event, it was legitimately going for 2 def at one point.
Life is currently kinda unpredictable, but if you want to buy a life, I see 6 def goes quite often, so does 7 def. I rarely see anyone buying life with 8 def, you can usually get it for 6-7, 5 def is kinda rare but can be found,

What are you talking about? Def is most definitely worth 3 def…

You ca manipulate the market how ever you want. If you want to sell something for 10k life, then go ahead, it might not be successful tho. Keep in mind that the in game economy isnt supposed to exist, trading was created so you could help each other out. POtions were created to drink, not sell for overpay

Oh wait no I messed up then!
That means dex is now 10 def, spd is 1.8 def, vit is -12 def, wis is 2 and a half men(def), def is life, but life is not def, mana is 14 def + 1 atk, atk doesn’t exist.

How many references can you find?

Your comment makes no sense lol

You tell him that he can overpay, and then remind him that he shouldn’t wat

I meant that as choices, you can do anything you want.

find the price that bots are selling the item for. find the price that they are buying them for. find the average. You can do this by looking on realmeye and seeing what most offers are, too. Generally works

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.