Hotfix for Patch 27.7.X8.1

Whether we like it or not, us white stars, as part of the community, are kinda like role models to the lower level players. I personally don’t like to perpetuate the preconceived notion that all white stars are assholes, however, he does, and very well.

hmm so true, however most blue stars act more mature than white stars, well at least in the eyes of the community.

I have been playing this game for quite some time, and yes just like anyone else, I do begin to get bored and frustrated with the game, but having a solid community and genuinely nice people playing the game can stop someone from quitting, but when you have a death wave and haven’t gotten a decent white in a week and every time you load into a realm there is some jackass being a dick to everyone you begin to question, is this game still worth my time, effort, and money?

so true. [quote=“Vespiquen, post:43, topic:2666”]
every time you load into a realm there is some jackass being a dick to everyone you begin to question,
[/quote]

just /ignore, i usually dont see that much. [quote=“Vespiquen, post:43, topic:2666”]
but having a solid community and genuinely nice people playing the game can stop someone from quitting
[/quote]

seems to be why most “pro” players are still here[quote=“Vespiquen, post:43, topic:2666”]
haven’t gotten a decent white in a week
[/quote]

before 2days ago, i havent gotten a white in almost a month…