Hotfix - Pet Bug, Server SoulBound & Vault Price Fix

Hey there people!

We just applied a Hotfix that should fix the Pet bug (electric range might still be bugged please report here if it is). The bug that caused Vault Chest price to go above 500 gold and the occasional bug that made all items on the server Soulbound should also be fixed.

If there’s any bug that remains please drop a word there!

Note: If you can’t connect right now don’t worry, patch is still being applied. It should be up in a few minutes.

Crosspost from reddit

Is trading bugged?

LOL electric range might still be bugged

Please test, Deca.

Wait, electric has range?

omg ty deca, now i wont die!(as much)

Yes. Watch a BTEL video in shatts and you can see enemies will be instantly paralyzed as soon as they touch a pixel of his pet’s sprite. However legendary and rare only start the electric when an enemie gets on top or half way on top of the sprite.

Also for anyone who is always skeptical (like myself lol), I measured the healing rate at level 90 to be 1.42-1.43 sec, so it is totally back to normal :smiley:

They used their ‘Fixening’ title one update too early. :slight_smile:
Well, it was interesting getting another taste of the “old(ish) days” while it lasted!

People on Reddit were saying that electric might be fixed - as in the bug reported a few months ago.

I’m gonna test this; the easiest way?

Second boss mad lab, because that’s where I noticed the bug first, way back when.

I’m pretty sure pets are still bugged, but in the other direction. my mystic can perma speedy using the st orb and perma berserk with planefetter orb and my pet is only level 86 mheal. I don’t think that should be possible. (if for some totally bizarre reason that’s normal I think I have a new favorite class.)

I’m not sure of the exacts, but I could almost do those perma, on level 84 MP heal.

This thread says that you need at least level 91 magic heal to perma berserk with planefetter orb, assuming maxed wisdom. So maybe something did change…

No I measured at level 84 and 90, checked both mp-heal and hp-heal, they are identical to before.

I guess I could be wrong, it has been a while since I played mystic long enough to get a feel for how long I have to wait for uses, and my pet’s level has dramatically increased since then.

Yeah I would say it just feels that way, but I am 100% sure the rates are the same as pre-bug…

Edit:
I should say I am 100% sure my pet is working identical to before, because I checked the rates on my pet. I’m assuming everybody’s pets are fixed the same XD

I feel like my pet heals me way too fast
Either that or I haven’t played with a non-nerfed pet for at least… 6 days now

100% it just feels that way. I literally recorded a video of myself, sat in lava, then opened it in editing software and measured the time between hp-heals. I did the same for mp-heal.

Hp-heal at level 90 I measured as 1.425 seconds, which corresponds with the wiki for the old data.
For Mp-heal at level 84, I measured 1.595 seconds (which corresponds to the wiki (1.96 - 1.42 from level 70 to 90)…

You can test your own pet and see if it falls in its correct range, it should, because it is the same as before.

I agree!

It was very fun to play with a pet that heals as much as it did before, but less often. Slows the game down quite a bit, which actually makes it way more enjoyable for some reason ^u^
Too bad I didn’t get to play a lot before pets…

Thanks so much DECA, knew you’d come through!

Praise RNGesus