How can I practice without dying?

Practice is for noobs, real pros charge into any challenge head first and wing it from there. :sunglasses:

I saw a guide for O1

Play your knight the way you play a 0/8 wizzard

And don’t play your 0/8 wizard like a 6/8 knight

Ur a knight, just go deep

To practice is best to use a disposable character and learn some tactics.
OR you can just do arena and test how much you know

Try the Arena! You will return to Nexus after death and all of those bosses (except Shatters) are encountered in the Arena!!

doubt you need it, in a big Realm Oryx just gets splattered on. Just don’t eat the stacked shotguns when he says “all who look upon my face shall die”

I agree with the ranged class idea. Melees take a bit more skill to master, given their proximity to danger, so it can be frustrating constantly losing progress. A melee more or less like jumping into the deep end of the pool: learn how to swim first.

Study enemy behavior, come up with attack plans, and experiment to find what works from a safer distance. Once you’re confident in your level of knowledge and ability to defeat higher level enemies then you can switch to shorter range classes without too much trouble.

you don’t do oryx with a knight. if you’re stuck in a closed realm with a melee, your best bet is janus.
if you have the chance, bring a ranged before realm close for O2, as we all know O2 is very risky for melees.[quote=“Skandling, post:19, topic:7714”]
struggle in Shatters with a Knight
[/quote]

stun all red guys. drag blue guys while shooting at them. tank everything.[quote=“Skandling, post:19, topic:7714”]
Tomb hair-raising
[/quote]

play w ranged and know when to back off/ know phases.

i will try that

[no]

ಠ_ಠ

Don’t make me repeat myself.

If you don’t want to sacrifice fame, make yourself a NPE or PPE character and see how far you get. That will teach you some parts of the game fresh. Then go on your main character and use the experience to play the game better.

well it will be hard xD

Sorry, didn’t know about this…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.