How do i quit this game

i just got a dbow after farming 250 udls and i died from a baloney death and barely got to use it…
i had a bag of chips on the side of my table and i looked at the bag of chips while i was in a udl and accidently pressed the w key forward and ran into a bunch of brown slimes and died…
everytime i get something nice on this game i die… happened with 2 juggs, ogmur, another dbow and countless more
i dont want to play this game please help me i want to quit

oh for clarification “i die” by that i mean i die baloney deaths that arent even fair…

also, the game has a problem where if you are hit really fast (run into a few shots while in glands on a wizard or something) it counts it as WAY more hits than it actually was
ive died tons of ways like this…

Take a break for a bit.

Like 2 weeks-2 months. If you come back, you’ll find that you like the game a lot more. If you don’t, well, you accomplished your goal.

I feel you

I had a friend in this game who keep dying but is addicted and can’t quit, every time he quit he would come back within a week

i just did that @spin

@diss i die bullcrap deaths that shouldnt even happen/cant nexus out of 90% of the time

It counts the same actually, its just that your pet isnt fast enough to heal you back up :confused:

no, it happened on talwars jugg warrior on video, he counted like 5 shots or something but the game counted at six or something even though he shouldnt have died

(not exactly what happened because it was a few months ago and i havent seen it since then)

Put your thoughts away. Anxiety is the root cause.
What is this anxiety? A loss of love. A need for it.
What is not anxiety? A gain of love. An overdose of it.

Please take the object(s) of desire.

School
Work
Spectating
Commenting
Motion
Listening
Interacting

I am not Morpheus, but do what you may…

You’re just bad, not gonna lie, I did 300 udls for my dbow

sad cuz bad

I have 4 characters but at one point I was down to 1 and was losing hope. And that was a ninja. I then died with that too and swore that I’d never play again. Picked up a knight and now I’m better than I was before by a mile. Taking a break definitely helps mate but if you want to quit then that’s perfectly fine.

Just give me all your items and suicide on them, ez

RotMG isn’t a game you can just come and chill, not thinking and all of that. When you want to play it, check those things :

• Be focused : don’t play if you’re drunk, mad, or just not focused. This will get you killed.
  • Get comfy : check your environment in search of everything that could get you distracted, a bag of popato chisps for example. (sorry 'bout that one)
  • Evaluate your skills : don’t rush into anything you see other people do. You don’t think you can rush that? Don’t. Not sure you can run a shatters on a fresh character? Avoid it. Think that the loot you could get isn’t worth loosing a character. Most importantly, accept you cannot be good at everything. When I’m in a dungeon with people rushing and I can’t, I just try to be supportive and maybe clear a room or two, I don’t take the risk because people can do it.
  • Some more stuff I forgot to mention.

If you don’t have fun, you should quit the game, or at least take a break. Try playing with teammates, that’s pretty fun too!

Maybe dont equip good UT’s on unmaxed characters…

I like chips tho

For a little while anyways.

Step 1:

• eliminate all living characters / delete

Step 2:

• give away all items that are tradeable, in the form of giveaways or donations

Step 3:

• release pet

When I wanted to quit (I did for a period of 1 year and 2 months), I followed steps 1 and 2. I kept all of my UT items because it’s something nice to come back to and potentially use, seeing as my goal wasn’t to eradicate my playing.

The third step I would only recommend if you’re serious about quitting for good, or if you’re too addicted to take a small break.

If you truly want to lose all hope of playing this game, give away your (intact) account to a friend.

.oll

HOW. Dbow’s droprate is about 1/70 I beleive. There is such a low chance that you can run ~300 udls for a dbow. Buy yourself a lottery ticket man, because karma will give you money for being so unlucky.