How do i quit this game

ask deca to ban your account lol

put your email and password on your realmeye desc

If that’s the case, then I should have been a millionaire long ago.

You bought lottery tickets?

No, it was actually 150+ udls, i lost count, but since the time I spend on hunting for that shit, it felt like 300, soo

Well, I got one for my birthday a while back.

I went over 1k UDL’s before a dbow lol.

That’s impossible.

Let’s debunk this exclamation with some simple math.

If the drop rates of a DBOW are “supposedly” 1/150, this equates to about 0.666% of a success, with me so far?

So if I were to run 150 UDL’s, I should get a dbow, right? WRONG. That’s not how probability works.

Ok so I say it was 1000 (1009 to be exact), now the odds of that happening can be calculated by subtracting 0.00666 from 1, to give you 0.993333333333. This is the probability that you will NOT get a dbow your first run. To figure out the odds after the 1000th UDL, you do 0.9933333333 ^ 1000.

The result? ~1.2445*10^-3

OR

a ~0.1245% chance that you will not get a dbow after 1000 UDL’s.

Now, the odds are probably closer to 1/300. This would result in a much more probable 3.55% chance of not getting a dbow until after your 1000th UDL.

Yes, I took data management
Yes, this is barely related to the topic (but interesting!)

EDIT: @PrimeGrind

Prove otherwise. I just did.
Even if it’s 1/100, then if a thousand people ran 1000 UDL’s like me, about 4.317 of them would have the same outcome as me, that being no dbow.

Do the math

The average drop rate for Dbow?

Yeah… no[quote=“Stuartcat, post:28, topic:6115”]
~0.1245% chance
[/quote]

Uh… yeah… impossible(at 1/150, and I believe that it is closer to 1/100)

You will not cure, humility! С;

Those things are only true if the chance to get a dbow is always the same.

Aye that’s true but I don’t think it’s a geometric probability, it’s only binomial. It would be far too much work to have changing probabilities of drop rates.

Not necessarily; the game does not keep track of the dungeon count, but only sets a cycle of 1/x . If you run x dungeons you have a drastically high chance of getting it by RNG odds, but it is similar to a cycle so you still might not get it.

Not getting the item(s) at that point is actually rarer than getting multiple of that/those item(s).

Nop, you take the amount of damages you received
That’s maybe because you’re on a wizard that you die fast by running in gods’ shotgun

Otherwise, take a break and come back to see if you still like the game, I once took a one year break and however, here I am :slight_smile:

“I don’t die all the time because I’m not good! It’s because the game is broken! It’s someone else’s fault!”

I know how probability works…

Still, not getting a dbow for 1000 tries is astonishing to me. As, stuartcat calculated, if dbow has a 1/150 droprate, then you would have a 0.1245%(pretty much impossible in my mind) of not getting a dbow after 1000 udls. I believe that dbow’s drop rate is much lower than that too.

(I saw one of your deaths!)
I feel you. But usually I just, y’know, waste time to get a good set and then level up.

Just say a bad word in the fame train chat and get banned ez

[quote=“PrimeGrind, post:29, topic:6115”][quote=“Stuartcat, post:28, topic:6115”]
~0.1245% chance[/quote]

Uh… yeah… impossible(at 1/150, and I believe that it is closer to 1/100)
[/quote]
that means about 1.2 out of every thousand people. Many, many people play realm. So statistically, this will most likely happen to a few people.

But how many of those people go onto the realmeye forums?

(How many have done 1000 udls also)