How do people know you by?

In forums probably as a shitposter

i think thats more resevered for efnui. He wins.

But Im doing more shitposts in threads about the actual game

lol, other than that one time, i think efnui does more, and its the porportion, b/c you visit more parts of other parts of the forums.

nope reserved for a random redditors

your the first person taht i noticed on realmeye that has changed there pic (other than from default to something in the first few days)

I changed my pic the first few days I found out about the forums ;(

yeah same, but you havent changed it since. I recognize people with pics not names, well except for the people i talk to alot (efnui,myname,shatter,uni,trof,some regulars)…

So there is ogmur, cat person, weird realm pic (you), dead spongebob , chinese graphics thing, weird sprite (trapper), jacky chan, st wiz, pirate, white warrior, stupid child drawing or fat, weird art of shatters

and ofc the people i talk to a lot, big fish, unicorn, fame farm, Letter E, trof’s stupid face, Letter R

I think I’m known as the guy with ‘stupid child drawing’

hey , havin’t gotten to you, wanna contribute to the give away?

Was about to ask where to go to donate lol
(where DO I go?)

top of USW trade to GiveTwenty

Edit: THANK YOU for your contribution

All the trouble I’ve been in my life to be called “dead spongebob” (which is technically incorrect).

I’m a failure. D:

Btw, for me you’re “generic anime guy”.

Weird realm pic? xo I’ve worked very hard on that picture ;(

@poopythell funny thing, i forgot about you in my list, it is actually BroooMC

Thanks bby </3

I’m a weird sprite though…
:smiley:

Who’s that sprite?

Sh, I’m not on Photoshop Atm.
Edit: I’VE THOUGH OF A NEW IDEA OHMEHGAWF

lol, ill add more to people i forgot to mention.

What your profil pic gave me an impression as. Not saying that your pic is this.

childish drawing of spider, eagle( Selimmm), dark picture (ShadeFireI), demented bracer (Shablo), jinx (Jinxere), green alien (Ickabod), bluenose(bluenoser obviously, at first it looked liek a mountain), N for niegel. fat wizard ( Strads), demented roblox game thing (Stuartcat), chinese graphic thing (thats ConsoleMC), aborginal wolf art (JawsJakt), CUTTTEEEEE PIGGGGGYYYYY (piggby), ugly bachelor sikin (Voladine), some stupid 2008 pic (Cenamuch), copy cat zxcv (IYN), blurry wizard (Legolegger), Nevov, just nevov, never thought of him as a sorceror (nevov), copy cat mreyeball (Pentaract) , weird face thing (life), stylish (Mattyfatty), trof’s face (Pfiffel), epic introduction thread introduction (BMJ), boring old Doc pic (doc), gansta (Stupidity), rich privledged paladin (OtherBill), demented football orxy (Xaklor), some 70s arcade (Puffagod), fcking pic changer (ThatsMyJam), lots of white space (ENDERALABS) , emo goth weird thing (Seelpit), tiles and black (Pharest), Piss in background (Diss), bad coloured priest (Aurorious), Kabam (Keenanryan), Pikachu (CandyShi), abandoned island (Castawayz), Kirikomori (Kirikomori , actually reminded me of a Kirikomori somehow, even thought its more eechi), high-lighter colours (ScyllaGeek),silly playdough( Verticae ), super annoyingly crincled paper (GaryGuy) , bright colours (Arhamdebos), bad skin (@Felixshark), ill do the other guys again trof’s stupid face (Trofimowen), blue fish (actually has allows rememded me of that pokemon in world three, that is land and water type @shatter), ogmur(JeTadore), Cat person (@fckcantremembername), dead spognebob (Werbenja), weird sprite (atrapper), jackychan (Duckymaste), St wiz (Sidnay ), white warrior (Dragon), stupid child drawing of fat (BroooMC), weird art of shatters (Mrunibro), pentract (mreyeball, not going to mention him), fame farm (mynamerr), unicorn (unicornsla), E (Efnuiwrbvu), R (RMGnoob), weird realm pic (@Shaxasno), sassy unicorns (wow the unicorn family, mruni, unisla and sassy over there @LukeyxD), some weird picture about water, seems like some weird team-building exercise poster (@aquasynce)

I'd Like To Thank Everyone Who Gave To A RealmEye Christmas

, CUTTTEEEEE PIGGGGGYYYYY (@piggby), ugly bachelor sikin (@Voladine), some stupid 2008 pic (@Cenamuch), copy cat zxcv (@IYN), blurry wizard (@Legolegger), Nevov, just nevov, never thought of him as a sorceror (@nevov), copy cat mreyeball (@Pentaract) , weird face thing (@life), stylish (@Mattyfatty),