How do people know you by?

Quite fair, it’s only temporary

at first glance it looks like a ninja

Better?

ohhh, i see how its a cloak now. Looks better as a bracer

Fun fact, my avatars have all been sprites I made for a dungeon last year that I’ve never finished.
(current sprite, a sword)
Harbinger of Betrayal
Forged in the depths of hell, the deadly child of hellfire and golden winds. Its tailored blade spreads its warnings of ancient treachery to all it touches.
500 FP, 4% FB
1 shot, damage 150-200 (175). 133% RoF, 3.6 Range. Shots hit multiple enemies.
Frequency 0.5, Amplitude 0.5, 136 Speed, 265 Lifetime.
Outperforms ASS up to 28 DEF, and Pixie after 56 DEF. Outperformed by DBlade and Acclaim every time.

And the cloak:
Cloak of the Time Traveller
A cloak shrouded in the depths of time. It empowers its users to warp their way through the mysteries of time, slowly unravelling with each use.
MP cost: 85MP. 400 FP, 4% FB, +3 SPD, +2 ATT, +5 DEX
Speedy on self for 1 seconds. Berserk on self for 5 seconds. Invisible for 4 seconds, 4.5 second cool down.
Essentially a ‘solo’ cloak, with less invisible time than the T3 cloak yet costing 10MP more for the additional Berserk buff, and 1 second of speedy to get you out of tight corners. It sacrifices 2 SPD compared to a T6 for 2 ATT and 1 DEX, giving an increase in DPS in exchange for a stat that is already very high on a rogue.

I actually kinda liked the old one…

It’s over shaded as hell, I need to rework it :stuck_out_tongue:

indeed…

This is the bat we’re talking about, right?

oh no the sword, I just liked the bat thing since it was oddly shaped

http://testing.realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html
Search platosrealm,air,bat

aight I’ll fuck around with it for a bit

new tags: platosrealm,air,bat, jetadore
changed eye shading+altered walk and attack animation.

P.S.
The bat was actually done very well ,I had a hard time trying to find shit to fix.

Nice walk animation, not sure why the wing tips are left behind when it attacks though :stuck_out_tongue:

For me, you are the person with the greatest avatar. :smiley: :slight_smile: :smile:

I TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT!

MY SKIN IS THE MOST SEXIEST SKIN ON THIS GODDAME GAME, AND YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT SON.

I think your skin is sexy as all **** :wink: wanna hang out sometime? I’ll bring my big gun and you can bring your hispanic color.

oh bby. I main zac, so let me blob it up if you know what I mean :smirk:

personally i think its ugly, thats just b/c i dont like the skins, not the dyes. The skin’s eyes is green, looks like a bug…

Does my Paladin look like a bug?

https://www.realmeye.com/top-characters-with-outfit/799/29800/4103/4439