How many Belladona key's do you have and what's your goal

oh shut up you can fame train that all back

Itā€™s like you think itā€™s just a endless source for us. Donā€™t forget fame training gets incredibly boring after a while!

Itā€™s still a pain to get back, I havnā€™t spent fame since I got my pet maxed

ftfy.

I was making a jab at him fame training t.t

The problem is ā€¦ i donā€™t die XD
I usually train base fame, not dead fame haha

When you die with that 100k base fame character 9 months into the future, then we will talk kek

I have 25
My goal was like 8

Itā€™s just a heart shaped effect following you

me too im waiting

Iā€™ve gotten to the point where I cannot quit because Iā€™ve spent ~150 on this game, plus the CAD----->USD conversion rate which means Iā€™ve spent ~230$. Not that I regret it, just that the fact of how addicting this game can be + I havenā€™t even had any recognizable achievements in the game and have barely experienced most of the content + Iā€™ve spent money on the game = Iā€™ll be playing ROTMG for quite a while in the foreseeable future!

uhh, lots of divine pet players have quit before.

My goal is to get 20 hearticles

In reality I suppose I exaggerated. The 230 probably only amounts to ~120$ worth of realm gold. I donā€™t have a divine pet. Almost maxed rare.

Well Iā€™ve run around 60, gotten 4 full invā€™s of junk items and have not seen, witnessed nor heard of anyone getting anything elseā€¦except for the reskinned weapons.

Iā€™m done with Belladonnas. Event was fun.

I got 10 kes and 4 feed things in 7 rolls, looking fro skins? worthy investment :stuck_out_tongue:

Bella Box

I always fame train for dead fame for the pet or get onto the fame train to look for dungeons I always hunt for.

I donā€™t like it when people fame train their characters just to look good. Not fun when you just let it sit there and never play with them

0 and 0

dafuq

Ive run about 300 so far, none of my own though been buying them for low prices off people, My goal was to get one of each white, I got the rogue skin, still no pali though

everytime i see one of those: ā€˜loot from chest eventā€™ i feel sorry for myself because the skins make me go crazy