How much should I sell for each of the Oryx Set for?

How much should I sell them for?

So basically how much does the -
Sword of the Mad God
Almandine Armor of Anger
Onyx Shield of the Mad God
and
Almandine Ring of Wrath
sell for?

Iā€™m too lazy to do the math, but you can find prices and probably even buyers here.
https://www.realmeye.com/current-offers

Okay, just wondering what you guys think :stuck_out_tongue:

Depends. If youā€™re selling them to me, 1 dex pot each.

Just browsing through the prices it seems like the ring is 1-2 life while the other pieces are about 4 life each.

oh ok

lmao

How ever much you want, not saying someone on the other end will accept it, but sell whatever you have for however much you want in general

each sell for 4 life, ring for 2

I bet the son of Oryx would love to tell you.

@Shaxasno

If you are selling to me, itā€™s 1 dex apiece.

Otherwise, sword is 3.5, shield is 4, armor is 3.5, ring is 1.5. :smiley:

Well okay.

Personally they are all shitty af since they are tops reskins.

SOTMG-4 L
OSOTMG - 3 L
ALMA ARMOR-3 L
ALMA RING - 1L

@Vanishs

Sword of the Mad God- (6-7l(I suggest 7)
Almandine Armor of Anger-(5l
Onyx Shield of the Mad God-(5l
Almandine Ring of Wrath-(1.5l-2l

I donā€™t want anyone telling me these prices are high, if you look closely youā€™d see that the Mg St is a bit limited, and there is high demand for the Sword, Shield and Armor. No one cares about the ring except for the people whoā€™s going for the full St, so selling it at 1.5l-2l is fine.

No prices are finalized, sell it for what you want. Deepening on how low or high it is, you may get an offer quicker or slower

Your prices are legitamately bullshit.

Iā€™m sorry, but no one sells the sword for 7L. It is just a reskin acclaim.

You dont talk to the Heir of Oryx that way, they know the prices of their items and gear. You should know that Shax is the Heir of Oryx by now right?

For this, I would say to look at realmeye trades. Look at the average selling/buying prices, then chose a price in between those two.

Iā€™m not a professional, but Iā€™m sure youā€™ll get more out of the set if sold as a whole. Try to get a price for all separate items, amp a bit the value of the total and go try to sell it on a trading server. You can also post an offer on realmeye, but remember that the whole set is worth more than separated items.

This is what all the peasants say when they see the prices of the noble items.

I wonder why the Mg St is sold higher than their ā€œOriginal non-colored itemsā€ Oh, maybe since people actually like when their knight St matches, and has money to spareā€¦

Supply and Demand.

There is enough supply of Oryx swords since they drop from Oryx himself and are duped.

Do you really believe that youā€™re the only supplier of Oryx items since youā€™re the supposed ā€œheirā€ of Oryx? How naive.

I believe that Iā€™m qualified to reply to this thread with my honest answers considering the amount of Oryx items I keep in my vault as backup supplies, usually selling them off when my other characters are in Dire need and re-buying to replace the old ones. Also I donā€™t remember saying Iā€™m the only one who sells these items.

Hereā€™s a quote from my Original post to this topic, as you can see if you looked closely Iā€™ve used the phrase; ā€œIf you look closelyā€ ā€œMg St is a bit limitedā€ ā€œThere is a high demandā€¦ā€ These arenā€™t really words a person would say if they were supposedly calling themselves ā€œThe only supplier of Oryx items since youā€™re the supposed ā€œheirā€ of Oryx?ā€

Just because Iā€™m the HeirOfOryx doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m the only one selling these items, it means that anything Oryx drops I get first hands on it. :wink:

Oh also,[quote=ā€œXSpinATKx, post:19, topic:6201ā€]
There is enough supply of Oryx swords since they drop from Oryx himself and are duped.
[/quote]

Oh yes, good analysis there! There is Obviously enough Oryx Swords to supply Every single people wanting to buy it! Since you know, how high the Drop rates for them is and all :stuck_out_tongue: And those dupers, Gosh!