How to get good?

Right now, I can get to about level 20 with any character, but I can’t farm any pots because my def is basically nothing. Is there any way I can get my character to 1/8 in def so I can at least farm pots?

I Need Realm Tips

Can someone paste bluenosers guide in chat? And this guide will tell you what to do :slight_smile:

@Lagggggg Okay.

@SquintyRic here is a good guide with tons of articles about your exact situation.

More specifically, this and this are probably going to be the most helpful.

Thx

no problem

A good tip is to just play, Im not good either and it’s been a long time since I’ve been on the forums and the game. But just playing it alot will increase your skills in it. It comes neutrally.

PS: Feels good to be back! :sunglasses:

I would argue that one DOES simply “get good”. play the game and you get better, that’s all there is to it.

I would argue that getting good is not a “simple” task. It requires practice and learning from your mistakes. You need to be actively trying to improve yourself, not just going through the motions of the game over and over. If getting good were easy and quick, everyone would do it.

protip: Don’t die ;p

Find a pot dropping dungeon that you can run confidently at lvl 20 (I ran snake pits), then run them, possibly on a second character if you have a second slot, them and trade the pots for DEF, store the DEF, and then drink them on the character your going to max.

Would this topic be better suited in Academy?

#Steps to getting gud

1. Get knight.
  2. Get gud.

do you have any experience with this?

i think your more on the receiving end…

What does this mean? :I

Merch your way to max def.

Buy a divine pet

Get good by stop being bad

well, what I always used to do was try to get your hands on medium tiered gear (t10 armor, t8/9 weapons, t4 abilities) and farm snake pits all day. Then either use merching skills to accumulate 25 def or just grind the snake pits. (snake pit grinding was what led me to now, gotta love that dungeon)

Any bulwarks?